Home» Forum» Music» comment and i'll give you a song off my playlist!

comment and i'll give you a song off my playlist!

Back to Music
Listing 1-20 of 28   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

inspired by my friend nothadi :) just wanted to do something similar, just for fun! thank you for the ideaaaaa!!!!

:D

I want to believe

@batshybea ^_^

@batshybea summertime by the Sundays!!! you have such a whimsical vibe and it fits you so well tbh :)

@molly 𝜗ৎ waiiittt I love the vibe of that song omg!!! the ladybug song/album cover to it is so cuteness. you picked so well yayyy

I want to believe

@batshybea thank youuuu! im so happy you enjoyed :)

yayayay

@gigiwantstofly Hi Gigi Wigi, great-niece to Waluigi

@gigiwantstofly im not gonna teach your boyfriend how to dance with you by black kids!

@molly 𝜗ৎ I heard that ages ago, never liked it tbh... I'M SORRY BTW

@NotHadi hadi ur gonna get clocked..... if you hated it listen to the glee version its lowkey synth-ier and i liked it a LOT

Hola I was mentioned

@NotHadi hello hadi!!! animal by neon trees.... its such a jolly song and imo it fits your vibe

@molly 𝜗ৎ I love what I've heard of Neon Trees and I love this song! An underrated one by them is Teenage Sounds (I heard it in some videogame)

@NotHadi YES! neon trees is awesome :)

Whoa, hey guys...

Homophobia is GAYYYYY!!!!

@velvetvampire.˚⋆ enjoy the silence by depeche mode! i love your frank pfp and signature btw! 

@molly 𝜗ৎ TYYY!!! I LUV UR SIGNATURE SPN IS PEAKKKK!!!

Homophobia is GAYYYYY!!!!

@velvetvampire.˚⋆ THANK U!!!! its one of my fav shows :)

Gimme the goods~ ( ੭ ・ᴗ・ )੭ 


"The people and the friends that we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them."

@🌺Bubblepopspit🌺 4 minutes by madonna!!! ^_^

Listing 1-20 of 28   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.