Home» Forum» General Discussion» Baby's first yaoi/yuri

Baby's first yaoi/yuri

Back to General Discussion
Listing 21-40 of 71   < Prev 1 2 3 4 Next >   Latest ↓

What was your introduction into gay ships? For me, it was probably Ruby/Saphire from Steven universe, Klance, Drarry, or literally any undertale ship.

Mlp ships fan animations on YouTube or 4chan 🥹 and my fav ship I knew about was lyra and bonbon!! >//<

Replying to @XxZ0mb1esR0txX (post is on page 1): “@InvaderPinnecone I remember sanders sides 😭”

@XxZ0mb1exX i still watch it I'm ngl. It's so nostalgic to watch

113116538c41667ac40fbb8bb5f2b1f0

link x sidon.... 

Mcr fandom 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?
Replying to @NickWestEmø (post is on page 1): “Most likely Undertale...or Joshler”

@nickwestemø JOSHLER HELLOOOOOO

i'll take a potato chip... and eat it!

@ellas autopsy ⊬ LMAOO YES

so this is hell...what a sight

certain photos of Toon Link when I was like 12 lmao

Replying to @AgejoAngel (post is on page 1): “apple white and darling charming...”

@AgejoAngel

real af

the end of the world will never come

my first gay ship? *computa initiate wavy flash back effect*

okay im back.


my first gay ship was either Gavin and Michael from rooster teeth

or 

watson and sherlock homles. 

idk if i was introduce to any? like my folks had gay friends so i new it was a thing.. maybe Marceline and princess bubs was the first one i saww, but those other two are the first ones i shipped.

ok so, this is gonna sound just insane but it was over an official crossover comic between mega man and sonic when I was like, 7-8.
for SOME REASON, younger me thought dr wily and dr eggman were dating in it and just. didn't bat an eye at it.
I was like "oh! good for them! they're cute together :]"
it wasn't even like a thing confirmed in text, younger me just thought they were by default cause they were working together lol
then again, my sister used to read ALOT of gay fanfic so that probably influenced my perspective on it :P
I think my first actually gay-on-screen couple I saw was when I watched a little bit of steven universe and saw ruby 'n sapphire at around the sameish age. I was like "wow! that's awesome :D". then undertale happened later and it only went uphill from there lol

Yellow manga


This and a bunch of fairly fucked-up Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction. 

~°☆Get in loser, we're living past the end our myth☆°~

sonic yaoi videos on the family's home computer

Prometheus was punished by the gods for giving the gift of knowledge to man. He was cast into the bowels of the earth and pecked by birds.

These two


i barely remember tbh... i think it was from a show my mum used to like watching when i was really young but she stopped watching it when there was a gay marriage ??? i think i was 8 or something and was like "wtf why ??? is that bad or something ??? how is that bad ????"

idk how i remember all that...


but now my current hyperfixation basically revolves around a robot yaoi ship DFHSFJFDJSKHF (72 tomorrows iykyk)

Probably Undertale? But it could've also been Bubbline or Bumbleby.
I have a weird thing where I've fallen in love with a yuri ship consistant of a blonde woman and her cat-based girlfriend a total of 3 times now. (Yang x Blake - RWBY, Adora x Catra - SPOP, Magik x Kitty Pryde - X-Men)

Ima sound stupid but it was sans×fell fron undertale and underfell

Keepin' it slinky 🐍

A countryhumans Multianimator Project...



here it is btw..:meow:

Various ships from both Hetalia and Sonic...........

keep on dreaming ☁️

Beyblade 🥲 tbh looking back, Ken was definitely gay.

I played Ace Attorney when I was like 11-13. Nuff said

Listing 21-40 of 71   < Prev 1 2 3 4 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.