Home» Forum» Movies & TV» Favorite UK Media?

Favorite UK Media?

Back to Movies & TV
Listing 21-28 of 28   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

I know it鈥檚 a niche topic but as someone who loves media from the UK I wonder if anyone has any favorites of their own. I also just want some good suggestions too

basic ahh answer but skins gen 1 馃檹馃徏 my heart goes out to those characters

love, sky<

CHEWING GUM. I LOVE THE UK (thank you uk for this i love you)



Peep show

The Young ones

The Inbetweeners聽

Spaced聽

Skins聽

I've also seen some bit of Emmerdale (just random storylines) + random UK movies lol

Keeping Up Appearances, Vicar of Dibley, IT Crowd, Drag Race UK and I've enjoyed some series of Taskmaster!

Skins UK. It completely changed me when first found out about it at 14

i dont think anyone has mentioned bad education yet!!! its one of my favs, n peep show is a Must watch.. i love taskmaster and 8 out of 10 cats too. in terms of films, trainspotting, velvet goldmine, n i rmbr ginger & rosa being good but i watched it yearsss ago

EZ gotta be the UK version of worlds strictest parents OR Supernanny ts was fire

Listing 21-28 of 28   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.