Home» Forum» Music» What's a lost media song you love listening to?

What's a lost media song you love listening to?

Back to Music

I love listening to lost media songs that got found but I'm curious if there are other people who like listening to lost media songs as well?

I'm sure there are but just wanna see how many are out there lol


personally my favorite kind is vocaloid/utau lost media songs


Vocaloid Divider (in Dividers)

I'm not as obsessed with lostwave anymore but occasionally I come back to this song.. it's such a banger

Not exactly lost music..But back when people would try to discover the full songs from scapegoat-p I'd listen to only the 10 second long found tracks a lot. I'm so happy that their music wasn't completely lost, I love how unique they sound)))

Prometheus was punished by the gods for giving the gift of knowledge to man. He was cast into the bowels of the earth and pecked by birds.

my all time fav, im so happy it got found!!

You must be logged in to reply.