Home» Forum» General Discussion» What do you think about using AI to rescue people from a fund?

What do you think about using AI to rescue people from a fund?

Back to General Discussion

I really like the aesthetic of drawing my characters against real backgrounds, and sometimes I search Pinterest for those real photo backgrounds, and when I find a cool one I use AI to remove the people they appear in the background so I can draw my character there. I don't know if that's a bad thing, do you think it is? If so, what can I do differently? 

ofc its bad, its AI anyways lmao. U can just manually erase the thing u dont want then fix it by drawing (example: a brick wall, manually erase the people then draw the rest of the brick wall within the erased space)

cant you just draw over the person without removing them? thats what every single other person does

columnated ruins domino

Dont use Ai and do what the others said here, or just use another background that doesnt have people in it


"Hello Traveler!"

why even do this? there's so many ways to get the backgrounds you want for your drawings without ai

"Meine Lieben, oh, meine Lieben. Es geht bis jetzt noch gut, Ich spür' Kanonendonner, Doch behalte ich den Mut.
Vielleicht komm' ich nicht nach Haus.Betet, dass alles gut wird... Liebe Mutter, Liebe Joseph"
reading

Your gonna do what you want in your own time.  Just don't sell shit on lies. 

You must be logged in to reply.