Home» Forum» Site Feedback» I wish we could make like group chats

I wish we could make like group chats

Back to Site Feedback
Listing 1-20 of 32   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

Not like the groups but like a actual group chat that would be cool :3 

Hell yea!! But dont think just because there's other people there imma stop flirting

@JacobTheKewlDude.  I feel scared now TwT

@JacobTheKewlDude 👀 i feel like im witnessing smth i should not

@steph stabwound (|\\\|) don't worry. It's a normal occurrence

@Spencer Weird how we were just talking about this

be kind<

@Very Scary Fairy✨. I'm a mind reader 🙂‍↕️

WAIT THAT WOULD BE COOL! (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

@Kewlscenemogirl. I KNOW RIGHT- (⁠人⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈⁠)

yea yea that'd be awesome!! but isnt there a thing such as private groups ( where you can only join through link / invite ) ? (っ º - º ς)

@strawbiechan .ᐟ.ᐟ. Kinda :D but like idk if it's just a me thing but I don't get sound notifications with the groups Dx so I think it would be cool to be in the chat section 

THAT WOULD BE SO FUN!! :D 

gifs<

@🌸 andromeda/joce 💞. RIGHT THO HEHEHEHE

YESSSS THAT WOULD BE SO PEAK

brought 2 u by my 0.69 braincells~

@chr0nically_b0red.  RIGHT THOOO LIKE CMON @Def3ct. PLEASE WE NEED THIS- XD

@Corpse-princess2.0 FRFRRRR

brought 2 u by my 0.69 braincells~

IT WOULD BE SO COOL OMGG

@Sumzum击.  RIGHT THOOOOOO

Highkey would be sick cus im imagining the chaos rn HAHAHAHA

@RAMESSESHERE. FR THOO XDD

honestly need this asap :cry:

remember what the dormouse said... feed your head! ^_^
Listing 1-20 of 32   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.