Home» Forum» Web & Tech» How do you make a youtube playlist video?

How do you make a youtube playlist video?

Back to Web & Tech

Bc I wanna make a personalised playlist but idk how to do it :/

Hm, do you wanna make a playlist?


If you wanna make a playlist tap the playlist icon on a video you wanna add them there you can make a playlist and if you want it personalized then make the playlist Private.

@Cysper04 I wanna make a music playlist video :3

@‧₊˚𖦹Maddie 𝄞₊˚⊹! Oh, that?

Then download the songs you want then got to a Video Editing Software and compile all of the tracks you want there and produce the video.

@Cysper04 okie tyy (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ‹𝟹

@‧₊˚𖦹Maddie 𝄞₊˚⊹! No Problem. :)

Can’t you make the playlist on YouTube and get the embedded code of that playlist and put in your about me section? I think I did it that way one time on MySpace long time ago. 

You must be logged in to reply.