Home» Forum» Rants & Vents» Anyone miss their sport so bad??

Anyone miss their sport so bad??

Back to Rants & Vents

I miss playing softball so bad!! I fell inlove with the sport, I had so much playing. However near end of my senior year, I was getting overwhelmed by the pressure because I was the main catcher but that never stopped me from still loving the sport. Now I’m uprising senior and I’m so sad through my college years I didn’t have as much free time, or will power to join my college’s softball team. I still miss it. Like my soul would literally jump out my body and I’ll scream whenever I see anything related to the sport. 

Like I still haven’t even gone to a batting cage. I will try to go this year, but man! I miss playing so bad!!

ig not really a sport, buttttt i miss being in the marching band. it was so fun! i was also in2 baseball with the local boys after school lollll.

I played soccer as a kid. I always loved it, but when I got to high school the soccer schedule conflicted with my marching bad practices and I couldn’t do both. As an adult, I’ve joined an adult recreational league and absolutely loved it. I love being able to play again especially at a level that isn’t high pressure at all. I hope you can find something like that sometime so you can find and feel that love again❤️

I miss wrestling cuz I was the goat that had to be stopped because they weren't ready for me and broke my arm :cry:

@coolgirlwithswag lmao sorry to hear that. But damn that’s crazy

yes! i used to play ice hockey, i was the fastest on my team and i would have so much fun but i had to drop out because i was in a bad place and getting horribly overwhelmed with school.


i want to get back to it but it's been a damn long while

"Meine Lieben, oh, meine Lieben. Es geht bis jetzt noch gut, Ich spür' Kanonendonner, Doch behalte ich den Mut.
Vielleicht komm' ich nicht nach Haus.Betet, dass alles gut wird... Liebe Mutter, Liebe Joseph"
reading

You must be logged in to reply.