Since a few new trials have come out recently I thought I'd ask - I used to play it constantly but the guy I played with dropped off the face of the earth and I HATE doing solo trials 💔
Also if anyone just wants to talk about the game series !!!
Since a few new trials have come out recently I thought I'd ask - I used to play it constantly but the guy I played with dropped off the face of the earth and I HATE doing solo trials 💔
Also if anyone just wants to talk about the game series !!!
omg mee
, I started playing three months ago, but I still don't know most of the trials cuz I hate playing alone and only two of my friends play it (ᴗ_ ᴗ。).
@Starlin real😞i got it last year but I only had one friend who played it so I've only ever done the first of Coyle's trials
You must be logged in to reply.