Home» Forum» Art & Photography» DO YOU WANT MORE ARTFIGHT?

DO YOU WANT MORE ARTFIGHT?

Back to Art & Photography

i found a website that hosts an art fighting game more often than regular artfight!! i think its year-round, but i just got here so i'm unsure.. but if you're interested in joining, i recommend hopping over!! 

follow me :)!!
https://www.artattack.art/users/kyr0v

oh and if you do join / are already there.. please share your link!!!!!! i wanna follow u!!


omg i am so gonna check this out when i have a sec :O thanks for sharing! 

“i’m not unhinged, i'm loose. the door still operates” -jerma985

omg thanks for reminding me of this site, i wanted to sign up days ago but i forgot😭 heres my link:meow:: https://www.artattack.art/users/ninjaairfryer

Is there age cap? Can teens join the site?

@C-A-S-I-O555 i dont know why there would be one!


Ouughhhh I’ve heard some very shady things about art attack I fear:blush:

From some information I saw from an ex-moderator, Art attack’s founder is an in fact a minor who’s dad helped them make the sight. Which is very concerning considering the fact they’d be able to see nsfw attacks which I think are allowed? Hmmmm also something about its code formerly being made/hosted using ai?? Also from what I saw you may not be able to delete your account so it’s recommended to use a burner account perhaps,, But again this is from the information I saw! They may have changed things about the site too so you do you!! I just wanna leave a little heads up from what I’ve heard !! 

@Whimsyy awhhee whaat lame


You must be logged in to reply.