Home» Forum» General Discussion» What makes you feel better??

What makes you feel better??

Back to General Discussion
Listing 1-20 of 21   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

I was like crying n shit because I like to cry sometimes. But it got me curious. If you guys cry. What you listen to/watch/look at/remember to feel better? Because I throw on some happy ass songs and feel like some whimsical or like magical being. Idk why. But I do. And it makes me feel better. And it's awsome

a blanket, a spoon and a big tub of ice cream :meow:

@GOAT that'd be awesome! But my families healthy so no ice cream for me :þ

A good long nap with no one bothering me for at least 6 hours.

@Sp1d3r_gutz fair! I lowkey can only sleep when tired I'm too hyper when I'm not :)

Putting on my favorite movie and curling up in a blanket cacoon and just forgetting :meow: (bonus if I'm curled up surrounded by plushies)

@Corpse-princess2.0 hell yea!! I think i should've said talking to you!! (Makes me feel way better than some music!! >:3)

@JacobTheKewlDude. YAYYY HEHEHEHEHE FAIR ENOUGH X3

Music, going to the playground, watching my favourite cartoons, maybe talking with a friend but that usually never happens lowl

@Remuriii Ravekiller Pretty solid options tbh

@JacobTheKewlDude yeahh

@Andrea hell yea!!

Drinking coffee while mindlessly scrolling through online clothing stores on my laptop (I never buy anything lol) 🙏🏻

@diana coffee is fire! But alas I aint allowed caffeine. But I still drink it >:)

smell goody candle, some water, and a show i like, with lots of blankets or one really heavy blanket, and pillows

i dim all the lights as low as i can and either find a random book to read, old writings to skim through, or a new doc to write in. i always put on exclusively comedy music when im sad too.

Music. Either writing a song or listening to a song

My girlfriend, listening to or working on music, reading books, cooking, maybe with a lit candle here and there too

hanging out with my best friends. Never fails

music, sleep, sitcom, sweet treat:D

Time and locking in on solving real problems.

Listing 1-20 of 21   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.