Home» Forum» Site Feedback» i wish we could see how many people viewed blogs.

i wish we could see how many people viewed blogs.

Back to Site Feedback

i really wish i could see how many people viewed my blog posts.

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

Ughhh same dude I’m so curious 

“Hold onto your dreams kid, the future is built on dreams.”— Optimus Prime

WAIT THAT WOULD BE SO COOL THO-

@Corpse-princess2.0 agreed ! 💯 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

yesss I need more attention loll

The tide is high (but I'm holding on)

@Sofiisnthere Real

be kind<

Would be interesting to see that :star:

This could be fun lol

Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

interestingly, og myspace showed you who left kudos, and who you subscribed to as default

:3

@GOAT No shit? For real? I had no idea lol

Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

@𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 yea i was browsing archived pages on there circa 2008-9, and saw a bunch of the top blogs (mostly celebs)

lol saw taylor swift's page on there too btw :3

@GOAT You know I love me my Taylor lol

Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

@𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 would post about this more rn but gtg work but anyway

https://web.archive.org/web/20080902152333/http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=6221&blogID=355522809

archive of one of myspace tom's blogs (you can see the who gives kudos stuff on the left hand pane)

:star:

You must be logged in to reply.