Home» Forum» Art & Photography» post your artwork

post your artwork

Back to Art & Photography

doesn't matter if it's good or bad, or how simple it is. curious what some of y'all have been making.


i do have some blog posts up showing some of my art, and i might upload some doodles of mine a bit later.

Im a little late to this but this is something I worked on a little bit last night and I'm super proud of it!😋

One love 🌼

@×<Bambi>× i don't see artwork of human-dragon hybrids everyday... very nice

Wellll i made this recently for a lalaloopsy au i've had in the backburner for a while and wanted to draw a picture for and i decided to try a new rendering technique and i really like it i'm proud!!

 most recent art, it's Tim Drake btw, I have a short hair version too, I think that one looks more like him. 

@RicoHC This is gorgeous. I really love how you rendered him. I admittedly haven't read many Batman comics with him in them as I'm newer to dc comics lol but this drawing is great. Does he canonically like strawberries or did you just think...


"Let me give him a strawberry, why not?"


@Starforce Thank you! 

I just used a reference for this and it had that! 

I found the reference on Pinterest.

This reply was deleted.

"Give me Strength!" YEAH!

Not satisfied with this sketch but not bad either...

@Ghoulz_Rock! this is awesome, i like how you didn't really use color, it kinda sets the mood for the artwork

Old art though but here’s an photo dumb <3 

“Life is what you make it not anybody else”

@⭐ 🎤 🎶| 𝑲𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒚 | 🐾🍕🧁 i can't see them

@stevee 

“Life is what you make it not anybody else”

@⭐ 🎤 🎶| 𝑲𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒚 | 🐾🍕🧁 ooh these are nice

You must be logged in to reply.