Home» Forum» Games» Favorite DRM-Free PC games?

Favorite DRM-Free PC games?

Back to Games

I've been a console gamer and physical media archiver for many years, but when I do buy something digitally, it's usually DRM-Free. Recently I purchased from GOG a first-person shooter called Industria, which has been quit interesting. Kinda like Half-Life with robots? I'm also really wanting to try out Motorslice as it also just released on GOG. 

My favorite game that can be purchased DRM-free however has got to be A Hat in Time =) 

Motorslice is great!

One that JUST came out 2 days ago is Mortal Shell 2, it looks fantastic and the demo was really fun.(although it's not on GOG yet but tons of repacks online due to a lack of DRM)


The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (2014), S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (2007) and Call Of Pripyat (2009) , Serious Sam: The Second Encounter (2002), Fallout (1997), Fallout: New Vegas (2010), Undertale (2015) and Terraria (2011)

@Jadeckal I had no idea STALKER was DRM-Free, I should look into that :) 

the original ps1 resident evil trilogy have official no DRM ports on gog




@RedRingOfDeath I came here to say this.

You must be logged in to reply.