Home» Forum» Games» subnautica is da best fishy game

subnautica is da best fishy game

Back to Games

Yo does anyone on here like subnautic? its my fav game and im so excited for the 2nd to come out on ps5

i love the lore and its such a well put together game

HOT TAKE i havent played sub zero and i dont plan on playing it idk what it is but its just not the same, i love that subnautica is like a horror game but sub zero does not focus on that aspect of the game which is fine but idk i didnt really like it. 


does anyone still play it?

Yesss I still play subnautica but rarely. I'm kind of the opposite of you since I've played mainly subzero but tbh I really do like the horror aspects fo subnautica more<3

That’s cool ! Whats ur fav creature? Mine is probably the crabsquid or the mesmer. :daydream:

In the original Subnautica probably the Ghost leviathan:meow: and from below zero probably definitely Ventgarden :banana:and the pengling<333

Cool the ventgarden is prob my favorite from sub zero, I like sub zero's aesthetic and the way they built the environment was way better than the og game. Have you played Subnautica 2 yet? I'm SO excited (no spoilers!!1!!)

@bootytissue81 I HAVEN'TTT NOT YET!! BUT IM SO PUMPEEED<333 I'm gonna buy it sometime soon but I was soo unbelievably happy when it came out<33 

You must be logged in to reply.