Home» Forum» Movies & TV» Teenage Sex and Death at Camp Miasma

Teenage Sex and Death at Camp Miasma

Back to Movies & TV

I just saw "Teenage Sex and Death at Camp Miasma" with absolutely no prior knowledge of what it was about. I had seen one of the director's previous movies "I Saw the TV Glow" shortly after release and thought it was very visually interesting although the story never had me hooked. Luckily Camp Miasma retains the interesting visuals through things like a live action foreground and painted background in the scenes at the camp while also exploring themes of authenticity and whether we are ourselves despite of or because our "problematic" pasts. Camp Miasma is an interesting mix of comedy, horror, and romance surely to find it's place in my collection when it's an option. If you saw the movie please let me know what you thought or if you're interested in seeing it! Thank you for reading, peace! ✌🏼

I have not seen it but have been really wanting to!!!

I want to believe

@batshybea watch it however you can!!!

I havnt seen it/ dont know what its about! but my local movie group is like "hey its gonna be in the theater!" 

Im kinda scared tbh, scary movies at the movies is so different 

@Lee² honestly it doesn't lean a whole lot into making you feel scared so I would recommend even if you don't like horror movies

i just saw it tonight and omg its sooooooo good


if only love was a star<

You must be logged in to reply.