Home» Forum» Web & Tech» Discord alternatives?

Discord alternatives?

Back to Web & Tech

What the title says. It's just so that I can stream games/videos to a single person. We were using a server so we could separate our conversations by interests, so ideally something where we can create multiple chatroom? And, where we can call and share screens. No videocalls are necessary.

We're trying Elements rn, which works, but we can't seem to share the audio of the screen being shared (I'm still looking into that). It's also a bit too technical for the both of us, so if there's some other ideas, I'm open to suggestions. Thanks!

Now you're the only one here who can tell me if it's true
That you love me
And I love me :3c

You can create a group on here 馃槃聽

@Def3ct One thing I could say the Group Chat here got better than the actual Discord nowadays is the Members Bar where you could see who's active.


In Discord they literally changed it and integrated it in the Search Bar and it's quite a headache because it only shows the members and not who's active. LOL XD

@Def3ct Sincere question, can we share would screen in voice calls here? I couldn鈥檛 try the call function for Reasons so I wasn鈥檛 sure how to verify if that was a thing :)

Now you're the only one here who can tell me if it's true
That you love me
And I love me :3c

@angelichael you can share your screen in groups by using the associated tab above call. However, from my experience only one stream can open at any given time. This means you won鈥檛 be able to see multiple people鈥檚 screens at once.

@馃攩 OneOddButters Considering I was planning on streaming to one person in particular, this shouldn鈥檛 be a problem. Though, if all groups are public, that could be a problem, but I鈥檒l look into that!

Now you're the only one here who can tell me if it's true
That you love me
And I love me :3c

@angelichael I wanted to see if I could convince my friends from Discord to use Friend Rewind instead. When only one stream was visible they quickly went back to discord, oof. Perhaps one of these days聽

@馃攩 OneOddButters Maybe one day it shall be possible. Discord has just been a real hassle to use recently (and will be even more in the future), at least I鈥檓 not migrating a full server with me, that鈥檚 practically impossible from what I鈥檝e seen

Now you're the only one here who can tell me if it's true
That you love me
And I love me :3c

not sure if it has screen sharing, but fermo (spacebar) is an alternative i like. it's very small but it'd be good for what ya need. setup was a little confusing at first buut it's a one-and-done thing -sunny

Fluxer!! :3


Here's a good alternative!

Deleting it!


@jaypirka9 Hilarious! That鈥檚 not an alternative, that鈥檚 just the immediate action that will be taken once I find an alternative :3c

Now you're the only one here who can tell me if it's true
That you love me
And I love me :3c

Escargot MSN?

Fluxer, Stoat, Gamevox, and Teamspeak are all great options

You must be logged in to reply.