Home» Forum» Rants & Vents» Do I really write that strangely? ;----;

Do I really write that strangely? ;----;

Back to Rants & Vents

Dude, something really weird happened today. I was looking for new people to befriend when I came across someone with a really cool "cyber" style profile. I sent a friend request and commented on how nice his profile looked—everything was normal up to that point. Then he messaged me; he said "hi" and asked how I was doing. I obviously replied "hi," said I was fine, and asked how *he* was. He didn't even answer my question; instead, he asked me why my messages were weird—like, seriously? I explained—in a friendly way—that I was from Brazil and using a translator to talk to him. He replied, "Wow, that explains a lot." After that, I asked what was wrong with my writing, but he took a while to reply, so I went to have lunch and take a nap (since it's Sunday, after all). When I got back to Friend Rewind, he had sent me three more messages and blocked me... What a weird guy. What did I possibly do to him? Do I really write *that* strangely?

Gif

Sounds like he was just a nut lol . Some people are so weird 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

thats so rude to point out about someone...i think you write normally! i think people see proper grammer and punctuation as weird..for some reason..

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

no omg??? HE'S the strange one! that was a perfectly normal way to have a conversation i don't know what his problem is...

remember what the dormouse said... feed your head! ^_^

Nah he sounds weird, you're fine

🔆Sol🔆

People online feel the need to be rude for no reason. Ngl you didn't respond weirdly that guy just sounds like a jerk

Must be hard for the dude to encounter a real OG in the wild.

He sounds like a loser for bringing it up in the first place, like dawg the way someone texts should be the LEAST of his concerns. Anyways I think this paragraph doesn’t seem out of the ordinary at all and if it was then it’s no big deal, it would be a part of you and there’s nothing wrong with that

meow meow meow

You're good, don't worry, seems that guy was just something.

That dude just seemed like a weirdo, and I think there's nothing wrong with how you type. I'm glad that you were direct about it. I hope you find good people to surround yourself with in the future. 

You must be logged in to reply.