Home» Forum» Music» any Michael Jackson fans on here?

any Michael Jackson fans on here?

Back to Music

hey guys! so, for the past few months, i can't get Michael off my mind! he's my favorite artist, and I was wondering if any of you guys are also in Michaelchosis (Michael psychosis lolz)? if so, feel free to comment ur favorite song or just if u wanna talk abt him! I always love talking abt my interests, and I'd love to find someone else who shares interests w/ me! that's all, xoxo <3

I really like Invincible, Heartbreaker, Lady in my life, Burn this Disco out, Butterflies and Another Part of me! (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Remember the time is one of the top songs ever



Speed Demoooon

I feel like not enough people talk about Invincible, that album is super underrated. My favorite tracks from it are Break of Dawn and Heaven Can Wait.

"Why do we always hurt the ones we care about the most?" - Veronica, Fallout New Vegas

~Poble — Visit my website!

You must be logged in to reply.