Home» Forum» Introductions» Get to know me!! Myspace Style

Get to know me!! Myspace Style

Back to Introductions

1. What is your name? Dez, no it isn't short for anything, yes that is my real name. 

2. What color shirt are you wearing now? Black (Shocker!!) 

3. What are you listening to right now? A video about the history of human executions 

4. What are the last 2 digits of your phone number? 48

5. What was the last thing you ate? Nacho Bell Grande and Cheesy Gordita Crunch from Taco Bell 

6. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Neon Green, its my fav color. 

7. How is the weather right now? Rainy, the only way it should be. 

8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My smother

9. The first thing you notice about the opposite/same sex? Their demeanor, how people look at others says a lot about their personality. 

10. Favorite Food? I'm fat I like food. Real talk tho, salmon sashimi, takoyaki, tonkatsu ramen, and the chicken gnocchi soup from Olive Garden :P

11. Favorite Drink? Dr.Pepper, Green Tea, or straight vodka depends on the day 

12. Favorite Alcoholic Drink? aside from vodka, Jager bomb or 4 loko

13. Favorite place to shop? Depop or anywhere with cool shit online 

14. Hair color: Black currently. Naturally its dark brown with red highlights

15. Eye Color: Hazel/dark green?? 

16. Do you wear contacts? Yea, Im blind AF

17. What did you do today? I was off work (WOW A MIRACLE!) so I hung out with my son and watched cartoons all day 

18. favorite month? September or October, I love fall 

19. Favorite Fast Food? Raising Cane's or Taco Bell, I would've said Jack In The Box but they closed mine :(

20. Last Movie you Watched? Ratatoullie 

21. Favorite Day of the Year? HALLOWEEEEEEENNNN

22. Are you too shy to ask someone out? NO. But I'm married so I won't ever have to ask anyone out again

23. Summer or Winter? Winter, summer is gross

24. Hugs or Kisses? Kisses 

25. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate

26. Do you want your friends to respond back? Yes! 

27. Who is most likely to respond? idk tbh

28. Who is least likely to respond? ^^

29. What books are you reading? Nothing atm, I need book recs!!

30. favorite TV Show? American Horror Story

31. What's on your mouse pad? nothing

32. Favorite board game? Monopoly, the only time I can larp as an evil billionaire capitalist

33. What did you do last night? Sleep

34. Favorite Author? Stephen King, he's a good writer if he stays away from cocaine

35. Who inspires you? Nobody in particular, most people aren't that cool 

36. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn? Salted with EXTRA butter 

37. Dogs or cats? Cats and CERTAIN dogs (like basset hounds and pit bulls) 

38. Favorite Flower? Orchids, specifically the purple ones 

39. What do you say when you wake up in the A.M.? MEAHHHHHHH UGHHHH

40. Do you still talk to your best friends from middle school? Only one and she's my ride or die

41. What's on your desk?  A whole bunch of BULLSHIIT

42. Rock Concert or symphony? Both, both would be good 

43. Play or Opera? Also both, I can appreciate the arts 

44. Have you ever fired a gun? Yep, I took marksmanship classes and hunter's safety when I was a kid. I own a rifle and plan to get my concealed carry because I live in America and its safer to carry a gun than not. 

45. Do you like to travel by plane? FFFFUUUCK NO, I did it once and never again

46. Right-handed or Left-handed? Right handed but I can use my left hand if need be 

47. Smooth or Chunky Peanut Butter? Neither, peanut butter is nasty. Next Question. 

48. How many pillows do you sleep with? One and it must be FIRM

49. City and State you were born? Fort Carson, CO in a military hospital.

50. Ever hitchhiked? No, I would probably become one of those hitchking ghosts if I did

1. What is your name? Ziggy, not my birth name but it's pretty much what I go by 


2. What color shirt are you wearing now? Blueish


3. What are you listening to right now? Empire Records movie 


4. What are the last 2 digits of your phone number? 41


5. What was the last thing you ate? Hazelnut nutella filled cookie things 


6. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Purple 


7. How is the weather right now? Bit cloudy and breezy 


8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My dad I think 


9. The first thing you notice about the opposite/same sex? Don't really. How they treat others, how they act, but that goes for everyone 


10. Favorite Food? Pasta 


11. Favorite Drink? Pepsi zero 


12. Favorite Alcoholic Drink? I don't drink 


13. Favorite place to shop? Thrift shops 


14. Hair color: dark brownish reddish 


15. Eye Color: greenish 


16. Do you wear contacts? No 


17. What did you do today? Absolutely nothing 😁 stayed home all day 


18. favorite month? February (that's when my birthday is ) 


19. Favorite Fast Food? Taco bell 


20. Last Movie you Watched? Currently watching Empire Records, other than that The Craft 


21. Favorite Day of the Year? My birthday 


22. Are you too shy to ask someone out? Don't know, I don't date. If I were to guess I'd probably not 


23. Summer or Winter? Either as long as it's not super hot or super cold 


24. Hugs or Kisses? Hugs 


25. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate


26. Do you want your friends to respond back?  Yes, if had friends 


27. Who is most likely to respond? My mom 


28. Who is least likely to respond? My dad


29. What books are you reading? Miss peregrines museum of wonders by ransom riggs


30. favorite TV Show? Star Trek DS9


31. What's on your mouse pad? I don't have one 


32. Favorite board game? Sorry


33. What did you do last night? Sleep


34. Favorite Author? Eoin Colfer 


35. Who inspires you? Idk 


36. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn? Salted, maybe cheese powder 


37. Dogs or cats? I have both, so it's only fair I say both, but I am more partial to cats 


38. Favorite Flower? Violets or irises 


39. What do you say when you wake up in the A.M.? Ugh 


40. Do you still talk to your best friends from middle school? No don't even know where they ended up or if they are around 


41. What's on your desk? Don't have a desk


42. Rock Concert or symphony? Both sound cool 


43. Play or Opera? Opera. I used to sing a little lol 


44. Have you ever fired a gun? No 


45. Do you like to travel by plane? I never have and don't want to, too scary for me 


46. Right-handed or Left-handed? I've always used my right hand but I think I'm ambidextrous 


47. Smooth or Chunky Peanut Butter? I like both 


48. How many pillows do you sleep with? One 


49. City and State you were born? Small town in Missouri 


50. Ever hitchhiked? No

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

1. What is your name? I have everyone except employers call me Evvy


2. What color shirt are you wearing now? Black


3. What are you listening to right now? The soundtrack of this Roblox game I’m playing


4. What are the last 2 digits of your phone number? 07


5. What was the last thing you ate? Leftover taco bellz 


6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?  Probably the blue-green crayon


7. How is the weather right now? Warm with clear skies


8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My boyfriend :3


9. The first thing you notice about the opposite/same sex? Hair or outfit


10. Favorite Food? Food


11. Favorite Drink? Lemonade or energy drinks


12. Favorite Alcoholic Drink? Lemonade drop vodka or anything that doesn’t taste like alcohol and for drinks people call “water” like cut water and whatnot, I can still taste the alcohol. Second sip is always the worst, and every sip following that.


13. Favorite place to shop? Thrift stores 


14. Hair color: dirty blonde 


15. Eye Color: blue and green 


16. Do you wear contacts? No 


17. What did you do today? I started school and someone in my German class smelled like BO :( Then I went home and played Roblox 


18. favorite month? July because it’s summer weather for swimming but school isn’t in the way


19. Favorite Fast Food? Food


20. Last Movie you Watched? My bf and I were watching masters of the universe, mid movie also L Jared Leto


21. Favorite Day of the Year? Christmas


22. Are you too shy to ask someone out? Not necessarily, once ive gotten the balls to ask out someone, and I got rejected but not directly, I asked for their number and they didn’t have it so they said “tomorrow”, and then they started avoiding me. But anyways yea that initial action of asking the person out, drained my soul.


23. Summer or Winter? I like both, I js hate when it gets too hot or too cold. That’s why I like fall and spring usually, but I still like when the weather is not too hot but warm enough to go swimming.


24. Hugs or Kisses? Hugs 


25. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate candy but vanilla everything else (ice cream, cake, etc)


26. Do you want your friends to respond back?  They usually do 


27. Who is most likely to respond? My bf


28. Who is least likely to respond? Idk


29. What books are you reading? None 😞


30. favorite TV Show? The amazing world of gumball


31. What's on your mouse pad? I don’t have a computer


32. Favorite board game? Probably life


33. What did you do last night? Took a bath and watched MSA videos


34. Favorite Author? Jeff Kinney 


35. Who inspires you? My dad


36. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn? Butter and salted popcorn, and kettle corn 😫


37. Dogs or cats? Cats


38. Favorite Flower? Lily of the valley 


39. What do you say when you wake up in the A.M.? I don’t usually wake up in the A.M. LOL 


40. Do you still talk to your best friends from middle school? Yes, I am still friends with a lot of ppl I knew in middle school and also at least 5 friends I knew in elementary school, 2 of them I’ve known since kindergarten 


41. What's on your desk? Makeup, and random shit


42. Rock Concert or symphony? Rock concert obvi 


43. Play or Opera? Play


44. Have you ever fired a gun? Real gun? No. Airsoft gun? Yes.


45. Do you like to travel by plane? I don’t mind it but I hate airports, they’re big, scary and confusing.


46. Right-handed or Left-handed? Right handed


47. Smooth or Chunky Peanut Butter? Smooth.


48. How many pillows do you sleep with? Three


49. City and State you were born? Not saying the city bc it’s a small down but Cali 


50. Ever hitchhiked? Nope

meow meow meow

1. What is your name? Savannah/Sav/June


2. What color shirt are you wearing now? black


3. What are you listening to right now? smosh reads reddit stories


4. What are the last 2 digits of your phone number? 37


5. What was the last thing you ate? quesadilla


6. If you were a crayon what color would you be? purple 


7. How is the weather right now? sunny and cloudy, getting dark tho..


8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? my dad


9. The first thing you notice about the opposite/same sex? hair/eyes


10. Favorite Food? grilled cheese? idk


11. Favorite Drink? water 


12. Favorite Alcoholic Drink? underage


13. Favorite place to shop? depop or record stores 


14. Hair color: brown goldish


15. Eye Color: blue greyish


16. Do you wear contacts? glasses warrior


17. What did you do today? go to school


18. favorite month? june bc im gay


19. Favorite Fast Food? in n out


20. Last Movie you Watched? equestria girls: rainbow rocks


21. Favorite Day of the Year? halloween


22. Are you too shy to ask someone out? hell yes


23. Summer or Winter? summer, rain gives me anxiety


24. Hugs or Kisses? hugs


25. Chocolate or Vanilla? vanilla


26. Do you want your friends to respond back?  yes


27. Who is most likely to respond? uhhhhh idk


28. Who is least likely to respond? uhhhh idk


29. What books are you reading? the goldfinch by donna tartt


30. favorite TV Show? my little pony


31. What's on your mouse pad? a cat


32. Favorite board game? clue


33. What did you do last night? sleep honk mimimii


34. Favorite Author? donna tartt


35. Who inspires you? dan howell + phil lester


36. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn? butter 


37. Dogs or cats? kitty meow


38. Favorite Flower? roses or tulips


39. What do you say when you wake up in the A.M.? bleeeuughhhh....


40. Do you still talk to your best friends from middle school? yes


41. What's on your desk? crappy moniter


42. Rock Concert or symphony? symphony


43. Play or Opera? play


44. Have you ever fired a gun? nope


45. Do you like to travel by plane? no i dont like heights


46. Right-handed or Left-handed? right


47. Smooth or Chunky Peanut Butter? smooth


48. How many pillows do you sleep with? 3


49. City and State you were born? san fransisco, california


50. Ever hitchhiked? fuh no...

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

BuztedKnucklez (Dez) wrote:
1. What is your name? Dez, no it isn't short for anything, yes that is my real name. 2. What color shirt are you wearing now? Black (Shocker!!) 3. What are you listening to right now? A video about the history of human executions 4. What are the last 2 digits of your phone number? 485. What was the last thing you ate? Nacho Bell Grande and Cheesy Gordita Crunch from Taco Bell 6. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Neon Green, its my fav color. 7. How is the weather right now? Rainy, the only way it should be. 8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My smother9. The first thing you notice about the opposite/same sex? Their demeanor, how people look at others says a lot about their personality. 10. Favorite Food? I'm fat I like food. Real talk tho, salmon sashimi, takoyaki, tonkatsu ramen, and the chicken gnocchi soup from Olive Garden :P11. Favorite Drink? Dr.Pepper, Green Tea, or straight vodka depends on the day 12. Favorite Alcoholic Drink? aside from vodka, Jager bomb or 4 loko13. Favorite place to shop? Depop or anywhere with cool shit online 14. Hair color: Black currently. Naturally its dark brown with red highlights15. Eye Color: Hazel/dark green?? 16. Do you wear contacts? Yea, Im blind AF17. What did you do today? I was off work (WOW A MIRACLE!) so I hung out with my son and watched cartoons all day 18. favorite month? September or October, I love fall 19. Favorite Fast Food? Raising Cane's or Taco Bell, I would've said Jack In The Box but they closed mine :(20. Last Movie you Watched? Ratatoullie 21. Favorite Day of the Year? HALLOWEEEEEEENNNN22. Are you too shy to ask someone out? NO. But I'm married so I won't ever have to ask anyone out again23. Summer or Winter? Winter, summer is gross24. Hugs or Kisses? Kisses 25. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate26. Do you want your friends to respond back? Yes! 27. Who is most likely to respond? idk tbh28. Who is least likely to respond? ^^29. What books are you reading? Nothing atm, I need book recs!!30. favorite TV Show? American Horror Story31. What's on your mouse pad? nothing32. Favorite board game? Monopoly, the only time I can larp as an evil billionaire capitalist33. What did you do last night? Sleep34. Favorite Author? Stephen King, he's a good writer if he stays away from cocaine35. Who inspires you? Nobody in particular, most people aren't that cool 36. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn? Salted with EXTRA butter 37. Dogs or cats? Cats and CERTAIN dogs (like basset hounds and pit bulls) 38. Favorite Flower? Orchids, specifically the purple ones 39. What do you say when you wake up in the A.M.? MEAHHHHHHH UGHHHH40. Do you still talk to your best friends from middle school? Only one and she's my ride or die41. What's on your desk?  A whole bunch of BULLSHIIT42. Rock Concert or symphony? Both, both would be good 43. Play or Opera? Also both, I can appreciate the arts 44. Have you ever fired a gun? Yep, I took marksmanship classes and hunter's safety when I was a kid. I own a rifle and plan to get my concealed carry because I live in America and its safer to carry a gun than not. 45. Do you like to travel by plane? FFFFUUUCK NO, I did it once and never again46. Right-handed or Left-handed? Right handed but I can use my left hand if need be 47. Smooth or Chunky Peanut Butter? Neither, peanut butter is nasty. Next Question. 48. How many pillows do you sleep with? One and it must be FIRM49. City and State you were born? Fort Carson, CO in a military hospital.50. Ever hitchhiked? No, I would probably become one of those hitchking ghosts if I did

1. What is your name? Spencer

2. What color shirt are you wearing now? Black (with a white graphic design on the front)

3. What are you listening to right now? Nothing (at the moment)

4. What are the last 2 digits of your phone number? 17

5. What was the last thing you ate? I think I forgot to eat, honestly... Oops :sweat:

6. If you were a crayon what colour would you be? Crimson red

7. How is the weather right now? Pretty clear!

8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My sister

9. The first thing you notice about the opposite/same sex? How the treat me and others. Some girls don't like gays, I've noticed lol

10. Favourite food? Italian!

11. Favourite drink? Raspberry Iced Tea

12. Favourite alcoholic beverage? Sex on the Beach

13. Favourite place to shop? Five Below and Ragstock

14. Hair colour: Split dyed black and red

15. Eye colour: Blue 

16. Do you wear contacts? No

17. What did you do today? Enjoyed my day off, cleaned up a little bit, and spent some time with one of my besties! 

18. Favourite month? Does it make me biased to say my birth month? lol 

19. Favourite fast food? Panera Bread

20. Last movie you watched? The Boy Who Cried Werewolf 

21. Favourite day of the year? Easter, because I love the pastel colours and who doesn't like bunnies?

22. Are you too shy to ask someone out? Depends on how I feel lol

23. Summer or winter? I'll take the blazing heat over shoveling show any day lol

24. Hugs or Kisses? Kisses

25. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla

26. Do you want your friends to respond back? Always! 

27. Who is most likely to respond? My sister

28. Who is least likely to respond? My grandma

29. What books are you reading? The Fabric of Our Souls

30. Favourite TV show? Harley Quinn

31. What's on your mouse pad? Keyboard, mouse, gaming mic, gaming PC, and my cell phone!

32. Favourite board game? Clue, as I recently learned how to play it!

33. What did you do last night? Codded, grocery shopped for my sister and myself, gamed a little bit of Dead by Daylight, did some behind-the-scenes work, and fell asleep to Solar Opposites!

34. Favourite author? Alyson Noel; obsessed with her The Immortal Series

35. Who inspires you? My sister; she's literally one of the smartest people I know!

36. Butter, plain or salted popcorn? Butter! 

37. Dogs or cats? Does it make me biased if I say cats? lol 

38. Favourite flower? Roses cos I'm cliche lol 

39. What do you say when you wake up in the morning? "I need a damn coffee."

40. Do you still talk to your best friends from middle school? Just one!

41. What's on your desk? Pretty much covered this in No. #31 lol

42. Rock concert or symphony? Rock concert! 

43. Play or opera? Love both! 

44. Have you ever fired a gun? Not yet lol 

45. Do you like to travel by plane? Yes! However, I hate being tall because I feel so cramped lol

46. Right-handed or left-handed? Right handed! 

47. Smooth or chunky Peanut Butter? Chunky! 

48. How many pillows do you sleep with? Usually two lol

49. City and state you were born? That's more of a need-to-know basis lol

50. Ever hitchhiked? Nope lol

Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

1. What is your name? miles/milley

2. What color shirt are you wearing now? red

3. What are you listening to right now? monstrance clock - ghost

4. What are the last 2 digits of your phone number? 40 

5. What was the last thing you ate? boring toast

6. If you were a crayon what color would you be? purple

7. How is the weather right now? very sunny

8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? my grandma

9. The first thing you notice about the opposite/same sex? i dont. im aroace 

10. Favorite Food? something from turkish cuisine 

11. Favorite Drink? strawberry milkshake

12. Favorite Alcoholic Drink? vodka with juice

13. Favorite place to shop? our local bazaar

14. Hair color: dark brown

15. Eye Color: dark brown

16. Do you wear contacts? nope just glasses

17. What did you do today? woke up

18. favorite month? october

19. Favorite Fast Food? pizza yum

20. Last Movie you Watched? hmm iron man i think

21. Favorite Day of the Year? i have no idea

22. Are you too shy to ask someone out? i dont

23. Summer or Winter? winter

24. Hugs or Kisses? hugs 

25. Chocolate or Vanilla? vanilla

26. Do you want your friends to respond back? why not

27. Who is most likely to respond? twin

28. Who is least likely to respond? that one friend

29. What books are you reading? i cant read but trying to read again :star:

30. favorite TV Show? buffy

31. What's on your mouse pad? don't have one 

32. Favorite board game? i only played classic monopoly

33. What did you do last night? sleep and text twin

34. Favorite Author? dont have one

35. Who inspires you? dan howell

36. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn? salted

37. Dogs or cats? i love both but cats 

38. Favorite Flower? sunflower

39. What do you say when you wake up in the A.M.? i always wake up early

40. Do you still talk to your best friends from middle school? only one but we're extremely close

41. What's on your desk? hygiene products and random shit

42. Rock Concert or symphony? rock concert

43. Play or Opera? play

44. Have you ever fired a gun? no 

45. Do you like to travel by plane? it makes me anxious but its also fun

46. Right-handed or Left-handed? right 

47. Smooth or Chunky Peanut Butter? i never had peanut butter 😭

48. How many pillows do you sleep with? one 

49. City and State you were born? not doxxing myself

50. Ever hitchhiked? no

1. What is your name? Lea! It's a nickname.


2. What color shirt are you wearing now? Black.


3. What are you listening to right now? Nothing, but I have My Tennessee Mountain Home by Dolly Parton stuck in my head if that counts.


4. What are the last 2 digits of your phone number? 56.


5. What was the last thing you ate? I think that it was a Twix bar that I had last night.


6. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Maroon.


7. How is the weather right now? Mostly clear skies.


8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? A patron of the museum I work at.


9. The first thing you notice about the opposite/same sex? Usually if they are shy or outgoing. I tend to be outgoing so I gravitate towards shy people.


10. Favorite Food? Anything my grandfather makes.


11. Favorite Drink? I'm going to sound like a 12-year-old boy but mountain dew... :shrug:


12. Favorite Alcoholic Drink? Anything mixed and fruity. There is this specialty drink at a bar in Columbus Ohio that's based off of Taco Bells Baja Blast and it's kind of amazing unfortunately.


13. Favorite place to shop? My local thrift store, Depop, or FB Marketplace.


14. Hair color: Naturally dark brown, currently brown-ish red.


15. Eye Color: Brown.


16. Do you wear contacts? No, but sometimes I wear glasses.


17. What did you do today? Work.. :smh:


18. Favorite month? October!


19. Favorite Fast Food? I know that it tends to be unpopular but probably Wendys.


20. Last Movie you Watched? Obsession.


21. Favorite Day of the Year? Halloween!


22. Are you too shy to ask someone out? Usually. I only get shy when it comes to romantic relationships. When it's platonic, I'm usually the one initiating things! :)


23. Summer or Winter? Winter.


24. Hugs or Kisses? Kisses, probably. I've never actually kissed someone, but I feel like I'd prefer it. I prefer my mom kissing me on the cheek/head over giving me a hug so that probably goes across the board for me, but I do like hugs a lot. Maybe both?


25. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla.


26. Do you want your friends to respond back? Yes, when they can.


27. Who is most likely to respond? I have a few in mind, but I think that my roommate is highest.


28. Who is least likely to respond? Probably my long-distance best friend, but this is because she's a teacher and dealing with 12-year-olds all day. She will respond after 7 pm and an edible.


29. What books are you reading? Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson. I got it for $1 on my trip to Nashville two weeks ago after debating buying it on ThriftBooks. I've always wanted to read it but never have.


30. Favorite TV Show? Gilmore Girls & New Girl.


31. What's on your mouse pad? I don't have one. :)


32. Favorite board game? I don't really have one, can I say chess instead? I also like DND if tabletop RPGs are acceptable lol.


33. What did you do last night? Lay in bed and stare at the clothes on my floor while I pictured myself putting them away (I never did).


34. Favorite Author? Fyodor Dostoevsky, maybe.


35. Who inspires you? Gerard Way sun, Audrey Hepburn moon, Dolly Parton rising.


36. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn? Butter 100%.


37. Dogs or cats? Cats! I have one spoiled cat named Gilbert after Gilbert Blythe from Anne of Green Gables.


38. Favorite Flower? Tulips and Lilies. However, these are unsafe for cats. So, I usually only keep roses.


39. What do you say when you wake up in the A.M.? Usually, a much more energetic good morning than my roommate is prepared for. I'm a morning person. 


40. Do you still talk to your best friends from middle school? Yes! One of them is still a part of my closest circle, and my roommate is my childhood best friend. I've also known my long-distance best friend since middle school (we met online!) and we talk every day and try to visit at least twice a year.


41. What's on your desk? A lot. Mainly art supplies.


42. Rock Concert or symphony? Rock concert, but I'd still like to attend a symphony.


43. Play or Opera? Play.


44. Have you ever fired a gun? No, but I've held them before. 


45. Do you like to travel by plane? Yes, I love it. It's one of my favorite parts about traveling. I love planes.


46. Right-handed or Left-handed? Right-handed.


47. Smooth or Chunky Peanut Butter? Smooth, but Peanut Butter makes me feel sick.


48. How many pillows do you sleep with? Three + snoopy plushie + my cat.


49. City and State you were born? A small coastal town in central FL off of the gulf.


50. Ever hitchhiked? Yes.

1. What is your name? windy!


2. What color shirt are you wearing now? dark green, like this


3. What are you listening to right now? nothing :P


4. What are the last 2 digits of your phone number? 60


5. What was the last thing you ate? cheese and tomato sandwich


6. If you were a crayon what color would you be? my brother says i'd be dark blue!


7. How is the weather right now? warm and sunny ^_^


8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? probably my mom haha, i don't call a lot of people


9. The first thing you notice about the opposite/same sex? their voice usually!


10. Favorite Food? pizza... 😋


11. Favorite Drink? iced tea! or root beer


12. Favorite Alcoholic Drink? well i just turned 19 recently, which is the legal age for drinking in my province, so i haven't really tried any yet...


13. Favorite place to shop? my local thrift store!! also the pawn shop if i'm looking for cassettes :3


14. Hair color: very dark brown


15. Eye Color: brown with a ring of green around the pupil :]


16. Do you wear contacts? nope! but i do probably need glasses lol


17. What did you do today? nothing much... i woke up late so i basically just did chores and ate lunch -.-'

18. favorite month? hmm probably april or october!


19. Favorite Fast Food? in terms of restaurants, definitely a&w


20. Last Movie you Watched? cabaret! specifically the 90s proshot version, but i think it counts :P

21. Favorite Day of the Year? the first day of the year when you can really feel that autumn has arrived... that's my favourite day. it's just so lovely


22. Are you too shy to ask someone out? i mean if i know they like me too, then no, but if it's a slim chance then probably -w-'


23. Summer or Winter? autumn :]


24. Hugs or Kisses? i've never been kissed so hugs i suppose


25. Chocolate or Vanilla? vanilla!

26. Do you want your friends to respond back? i mean, who doesn't?? of course i do, i love my friends!


27. Who is most likely to respond? my friend henry :]


28. Who is least likely to respond? umm i'm not sure


29. What books are you reading? none at the moment, but i'm gonna start on 'into the wild' soon


30. favorite TV Show? anne with an e! but daisy jones & the six is a close second


31. What's on your mouse pad? [gestures to the laptop i'm typing this on]


32. Favorite board game? the game of life, or clue maybe


33. What did you do last night? watched cabaret and talked to my dear friend henry!

34. Favorite Author? [points to sign that says 'i don't read enough to be able to answer this question']


35. Who inspires you? hmm... probably my favourite musicians. freddie mercury comes to mind


36. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn? actually i usually have mine with nutritional yeast! very delicious :3


37. Dogs or cats? i like both!


38. Favorite Flower? forget-me-nots ^_^


39. What do you say when you wake up in the A.M.? usually some variation of "i don't want to do this" lmao


40. Do you still talk to your best friends from middle school? not applicable, i didn't go to school


41. What's on your desk? no desk, but i do have a headboard with shelves and it's just full of a bunch of random crap that i like to keep around my bed - a lot of my dvd collection is on there, some of my favourite books, art supplies, all that sort of random stuff


42. Rock Concert or symphony? rock concert!!!


43. Play or Opera? musical :3


44. Have you ever fired a gun? no, and i don't know if i want to


45. Do you like to travel by plane? i've never done it and i'm too scared lol


46. Right-handed or Left-handed? right


47. Smooth or Chunky Peanut Butter? either is fine with me!


48. How many pillows do you sleep with? three; two regular ones and one pillow pet sort of thing


49. City and *Province (i'm canadian) you were born? the great and beautiful province of british columbia... i'm not sure about the city though, i think vancouver ?


50. Ever hitchhiked? nope and i don't plan to!


"how long, how long must we sing this song?"

You must be logged in to reply.