i personally just use KamTape, Newgrounds, and of course FriendRewind!!!!
if theres any cool ones i should know about lemme know!!!
i personally just use KamTape, Newgrounds, and of course FriendRewind!!!!
if theres any cool ones i should know about lemme know!!!
i mostly use friendrewind but i've found napoleonite to be pretty cool too (if you ignore the mods and how they usually seem to be getting into beefs with other platforms). it's way less active than here tho

idk about joining multiple myspace clones, im on spacehey but dont use it because FR is just better lol
Glomble!!!
ive never heard of that one, ill check it out!!!
friendrewind, WPD. Napoleonite is buns
whats WPD?
watchpeopledie. I would say it's a bit retro compared to other sites
spacehey is dyin
thatΒ other one is ded af
friendrewind is my #1 go to tbh
this is where shit be poppin ![]()


This and Newgrounds (occasionally).
newgrounds is lowkey goated
I just can't wait for Myspace to hopefully relaunch.
ive got a good feeling itll be a shitshow...
I guess my reply is sort of derailing but I find that a lot of youtube clones tend to have less moderation to keep that early internet feel so I've just seen a lot of nazism and racism on alternative youtube platforms... So theres that? I can delete my reply if it doesnt belong here...
closest ive seen to that on KamTape is a hitler impression that was satire
@DavidG1312 ah I remember seeing a video on a YouTube clone of this dude complaining that another YouTube clone changed their logo to rainbow in support of pride and used like SO many slurs among other stuff, I also saw a parody of the Ronnie McNutt suicide with Baldi's Basics characters. Maybe the landscape has changed as that was years ago though.
DavidG1312 wrote:
ive got a good feeling itll be a shitshow...
They tried to emulate Facebook and Twitter when they rebranded around 2012 or 2013 and it failed miserably. I hope they learned from that fiasco.




i kinda doubt they will
i like using cozy talk a lot. its kinda like twitter almost but theres no algorithm and its themed after win98. also u can play a minesweeper clone and nudge ppl


imood.com!!! its a website thats been around since 1999. it's more or less like a personal diary where you can update your mood, but there's also forums and everyone's really nice and loves to have convos =]

You must be logged in to reply.