Home» Forum» Movies & TV» Catchy Commercials?

Catchy Commercials?

Back to Movies & TV

Are there any catchy commercials still? I remember growing up and there were some iconic commercials. Except for the ones that stick because the branding was made back then, does anything catch your eye?

there are still some on the radio!! i listen to a locally-based music station a lot and they have ads for local stores on there, lots of them still have cool jingles and stuff. there's also a pizza chain here in canada called greco pizza that still has a jingle! here's a video: Greco Pizza Original Jingle, they use it in every ad and have since the 80s iirc


"how long, how long must we sing this song?"

Dang, that's a good question. Closest I can think of is that we still have 'We! Are! Farmers! Bum budabum budabumbumbum!'

@Mintraindrops liberty biberty?

for some reason the only company still regularly making old school style commercials is liberty mutual. they even had an actual puppet on some recent ones commissioned from the jim henson creature workshop! they annoy me for being so aggressive (it's like every other yt ad lol) but by no means do i want them to stop! they're like a dying gasp of creativity!

To be fair, we don't watch much TV anymore and skip ads online a lot, so we probably don't see as many ads as we could judge. Still, it does kinda say something that I'm drawing a blank on a good ad I've seen lately. Meanwhile, Japan has "LONG LONG MAAAAAAN"...if you know, you know.

Goldfish.

IDK if this is still relevant because I haven't seen this specific commercial in years, but Liberty Mutual.

You must be logged in to reply.