Home» Forum» General Discussion» tell me about your dreams/nightmares

tell me about your dreams/nightmares

Back to General Discussion

i'd especially love to hear weird dreams and nightmares. i love hearing and reading about them. give it to me babyy

(i might post later a blog with a nightmare of mine but it's huge and i only have pictures of it so it might take a bit for me to actually do it馃槶)

"Meine Lieben, oh, meine Lieben. Es geht bis jetzt noch gut, Ich sp眉r' Kanonendonner, Doch behalte ich den Mut.
Vielleicht komm' ich nicht nach Haus.Betet, dass alles gut wird... Liebe Mutter, Liebe Joseph"
reading

i had several weird dreams

one more recently, i had a device, it looked like a small pair of pliers, but white and plastic. i squeezed it and it spit out air and i soared like 40 feet in the air.


another one, there was this amusement park/beach right by my house, it had a rollercoaster that went in the water.


another recent one, i was a divorced dad picking up my daughter (fictional as i don't actually have children) in my pick-up truck that happened to be like 20 feet tall, back to an apartment i apparently had. i also had one where i was a dad of 3-4 children and i just got off of work and we were all driving back home.


in another one, i was with a fictional group of friends and we were doing some hijinks together, it was night but i don't exactly remember what we were doing.


and finally, when i was really little, a reoccurring character in my nightmares would be this floating head of a chinese guy.

@stevee oh yeah i had this other one, how did i forget.聽

i went to this "church of neo-paganism" and the mass was about 10 minutes long. the church was small and there were torches on the wall and slabs of stone as the pews. during the mass, the priest asked for a volunteer to be sacrificed, and a man said "pick me! i want to be sacrificed!". the man walked up to the front and then the priest slashed his throat with a knife from behind and he was left bleeding out on the floor. the church then preformed their anthem and then mass concluded.


i don't know how my brain came up with this one.

I have had so many weird dreams and nightmares in the past... Fully fleshed out 10-minute-ish scenarios that just keep going on and on but still end abruptly, and I wake up with just a few key details about what happened. I've been using some of those dreams as influences for my own writings, or OCs in general.

The nightmares I usually try to forget because the ones I have really shake me up sometimes.. at least the ones I still do remember. Everything else just becomes a garbled mess before I can even get out of bed.

Had connected dreams in high school where for a week straight, every night the dreams I had were a continuation of the last and each ended with me dying in some way to wake up.

All the dreams centered around an abandoned hospital I found near my apartment(The very first dream was me biking from my apartment to the hospital using a route I haven't seen before) and every morning starting from the third night when I noticed the pattern I started mapping out the place hospital as I kept exploring.

It was a fascinating place and found ways to kill me in the most unexpected of ways every time I was about to wake up. I think a very crude map of it is still drawn in one of my old notebooks

@Nehiri that is so cool!!聽

"Meine Lieben, oh, meine Lieben. Es geht bis jetzt noch gut, Ich sp眉r' Kanonendonner, Doch behalte ich den Mut.
Vielleicht komm' ich nicht nach Haus.Betet, dass alles gut wird... Liebe Mutter, Liebe Joseph"
reading

I usually forget most of my dreams, but there's one i had the last month that i remember (specially because i told my brother about it).聽

I dreamed about that a coipo was in my kitchen (coipo are like some big rat marmot thing that lives in my country, there's a picture below). the coipo in my dream was some kind of entity terrifying me and my family, everything the little guy was doing watching us and walking among the tables.

The next part is very weird because there's a farm guy that enters my kitchen, he makes some kind of essences obtained by crushing plants/fruits. He scares away the coipo with one of this essences and suddenly all the dream focuses on him... for some reason i was fascinated by him and decided to follow and learn about him.

He showed me the way he makes his essences, told that this job is his 'dream' and then we moved to sell this essences to a family, i think they were vampires or something like that. The dream ended while we were lunching and negotiating with this family.

Once I had a very vivid dream where I walked and talked with this tall girl in a dress. A year or two later when I had almost entirely forgotten about her, I had another dream with her, and we got to catch up. Now I think about her too often for her to appear in any more dreams.

columnated ruins domino

My nightmares are strange and they take the same form each time. Usually its a direct copy of my room but the whole room starts to look like Silent Hill 3 and turns red and rusted with weird music and stuff so its pretty strange. Other times faces in my dreams become distorted which more often than not wakes me up with my heart beating.聽

On the contrary, I had an awesome dream where I was pro wrestling with my best friend and we wrestled a crackhead in a Walmart so that was awesome. Picture it like Nacho Libre style.聽

Recently dreamed that I got ghosted by Lana Del Rey



You must be logged in to reply.