Home» Forum» Games» Freshest Splatoon fits!!

Freshest Splatoon fits!!

Back to Games

Heyyo! If anyone plays splatoon, drop your fits here! Would love to see what kind of fashion sense you guys have. Stay fresh!

I use different emotes to show these off but I exclusively use the deep cut emote lol

This is my main fit, I'm still only at 530k pointswith my octobrush..

This is uh... Sans...

I really liked the jacket on this one and wanted to build around it but then I saw the scouter and was like "fuuuuck I wanna wear that too"

I know this isnt a unique fit but I love the side order outfit, Agent 8 is the best


didn't know anybody on here liked splatoon too... i fear im too lazy to get decent pics of my inkling's fit but i do have my sibling's epic art! don't let her fake cool expression trick you. shes traumatized and hates her life, as any generic OC does

"๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™—๐™ง๐™ค๐™ ๐™š๐™ฃ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ข๐™–๐™™๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™—๐™ง๐™ค๐™ ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ."

@tango why did it post without the images. oh my god.

"๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™—๐™ง๐™ค๐™ ๐™š๐™ฃ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ข๐™–๐™™๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™—๐™ง๐™ค๐™ ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ."

You must be logged in to reply.