Home» Forum» Web & Tech» WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER - VEGAS PRO - iMOVIE - FINAL CUT PRO

WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER - VEGAS PRO - iMOVIE - FINAL CUT PRO

Back to Web & Tech

Which one can create the most retro styled late 2000s vid?

Which do you prefer?

I would go for Windows Movie Maker or iMovie, depending if you use a PC or a Mac, as both are free, entry level video editing softwares that don't provide all the fancy pro things that might take away the retro feeling of the video you've recorded. I'm currently using a MacBook Pro from 2010 with MacOS Snow Leopard and recently used iMovie '09 to edit a small cat video that I recorded with an iPhone 4, you can find it on my profile!

@InF3rNuS thank you so much for your suggestions!! I use a PC and I'm more obsessed with Vegas Pro and I find it underrated. That doesn't mean I dislike Windows Movie Maker, in fact the videos it can produce also look very retro. I'll go check the video out!

I used Sony Vegas in the late 2000s then switched to my current editor (Kdenlive) in the 2010s

@Jookia Finally someone who used Vegas Pro, I still use Vegas Pro 17 because Premiere Pro is too heavy for my PC, and I remember trying Kdenlive and I think it's the best free video editing software for average to low end PCs.

I didn't know Kdenlive was this old!

@OLDFOLKBRO Yeah I've used it for a long time, I think at the time it was new. it would crash often until I think the 2020s.

@Jookia That's great to know, it used to crash a lot when I had a potato laptop.

You're a certified OG Vegas user then

@OLDFOLKBRO I think I used 9. At least that's the keygen music I recognize.

@Jookia THAT DIGITAL INSANITY KEYGEN IS ICONIC

Although I was born in 2008 but these feel like memories I've never lived

Honestly yeah, my favorite version is 9 I don't know why...

Windows Movie Maker was the 💣.com

Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

You must be logged in to reply.