Home» Forum» Movies & TV» any fans of iwtv / interview with the vampire??

any fans of iwtv / interview with the vampire??

Back to Movies & TV

IWTV FANS RISE!!!! im on season 3 still and i havent yet finished the show but im going insane about it!!!! i think my fav character is lestat and i dont really know how 2 feel about that. hes such a rollercoaster of a character. i do have an affinity for blond characters in general xD whos everyone's fav??? i also love louis and his unreliability as a narrator. and as evil as armand is, i still love his character. the ending of s2 had me GAGGED

really love Claudia's character, the casting for her is insanely freaking good!! love armand always even though he is a bit evil. so complex!!

I want to believe

Here ✌🏻it's my favorite show. Read most of the books as well. S1 and 2 are cinematographic peak and I understand what they tried to do with S3 (comparing with the books), but it's a bit messy lol.

Omg @diana ngl I share this feeling as well, but Im trying to focus on the fact that this is told from the point of view of Lestat which is the monarch of the messyness, that's help me to appreciate it. Also, does anybody has a link where i can watch the season 3 ? In France the show isn't posted yet and I've only watched the 2 first ep but the quality is just horrible for this visual masterpieceΒ 

Thx in advance !Β :vampire:

κ§ΰ¦”ΰ§£β˜¬βœž π•­π–Š 𝖆𝖑𝖑 π–™π–π–Š π–‡π–Šπ–†π–šπ–™π–Žπ–‹π–šπ–‘ π–™π–π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–˜ π–žπ–”π–š π–†π–—π–Š, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–‡π–Š π–™π–π–Šπ–’ π–œπ–Žπ–™π–π–”π–šπ–™ π–†π–•π–”π–‘π–”π–Œπ–ž βœžβ˜¬ΰ¦”ΰ§£κ§‚

OMG hi guys. The pilot CHANGED my life. Any louis stans here? I also really like Daniel :3 the tiktok Fandom does not like season 3, is it worth watching guys??Β :daydream:

My favs are probably Louis, claudia and lestat. I like armand as well but he is not like a favourite. I haven't finished s3 yet cause I genuinely cannot be bothered

You must be logged in to reply.