Hii so I'm drawing realistic portraits the main six ponies as humans. I've already drawn fluttershy ( its on my page
) but I want to ask your opinions - what do you think the main six would look like if they were humans? !!
Hii so I'm drawing realistic portraits the main six ponies as humans. I've already drawn fluttershy ( its on my page
) but I want to ask your opinions - what do you think the main six would look like if they were humans? !!
applejack would definitely have a bit of a tan and probably a scrape or two from working all the time♪(^∇^*)

@AgejoAngel Yesss!!!!![]()
I think twilight would be Hispanic :3 and I think she'd be pear shape like this :D!! If that helps :3

@Corpse-princess2.0 YESSS also such a cool sheet about the body types
@st4rkiller. YAYAYAYYY X3 AND I KNOW RIGHT-
i think pinkie pie would be black :p

@savvluvsllamas__ yess totally^^
I think rarity would b asian , most likely Vietnamese
@C-A-S-I-O555 ABSOLUTELYYY!!
@C-A-S-I-O555. OMG YES THOOOO
Rainbow Dash and Applejack are butch lesbians. Change my mind, I dare you.
@XxZ0mb1esR0txX oooohhhhh i see it i see it:>>
make rarity short and give her a big monocle
@jaypirka9 awww hahaha
You must be logged in to reply.