Home» Forum» General Discussion» R.I.P Dolly Parton

R.I.P Dolly Parton

Back to General Discussion

???? dolly parton just died???? 

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

I literally just saw a tictok post about that and didn’t believe it at first. I can’t believe she’s dead RIP Dolly 

“Hold onto your dreams kid, the future is built on dreams.”— Optimus Prime

Rip fly high 🕊️ I didn’t like country much but she was a role model to me

RIP Dolly everyone will miss your beautiful soul 🕊️🌹


HELP- MY MOM SAID HOW ARE WE GONNA PUT HER IN THE COFFIN OVER HER TIDDIES 😭😭😭😭😭 rip tho Dx !!! She was so cool!! 

Nooooo I just heard the news WTH 😢

man first ozzy and now dolly. this is the worst timeline honestly


as a tribute im going to meijer and grabbing a box of that dolly parton brownie mix. i actually dont like mix brownies but i want to do SOMETHING for this major staple in 2026. rip dolly </3

what the fuck dawg 😭

first hayden panettiere now dolly!? what freaking world are we living in <:C

rest in peace 

"Give me Strength!" YEAH!

she was like top 10 role models for me :(

remember what the dormouse said... feed your head! ^_^

RIP she was so amazing

REST IN PEACE DOLLY WE ADORED YOU

We lost a true legend. She was a beautiful soul and there will never be another Dolly. RIP 💔

We lost a true legend. She was a beautiful soul and there will never be another Dolly. RIP 💔

You must be logged in to reply.