Home» Forum» General Discussion» reply and ill give you a song that reminds me of your page!!

reply and ill give you a song that reminds me of your page!! Closed

Back to General Discussion
Listing 81-100 of 103   < Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next >   Latest ↓

plsplsplspls reply im so bored

Replying to @XxSugarF4ngzzzxX (post is on page 4): “Me plzzz :D”

@XxSugarF4ngzzzxX Pop Princess - The Click Five

Replying to @impregnated.doedeer (post is on page 3): “@birdcagelullaby 197666 - Murderdolls”

@doedeer YEAHHHHHH

yo

@stevee Dysentery Gary - Blink-182

Replying to @impregnated.doedeer (post is on page 4): “@vmsh Breakin' a Sweat - Skrillex, The Doors”

@doedeer You gooooooouud, girl!!! What's the story of this GAME? I am obliged to ask you first, before talking to the WEB and AI. I need credits, who was the first haha if I could reach him/her! :D


@vmsh HUH? think you replied to the wrong message unless im reading your message wrong..

@doedeer Where did you get the idea for this topic (game) from?

@vmsh oh no!!! its just a popular thing here on forums :-)!! its a trend to make forums that are along the lines of replying to the forum to get something in return!!! i thought itd be fun if people replied to my forum and i could give them a song that i personally think matches who they appear to be from the information given on their friend rewind page! :teehee:

@doedeer I think the idea is great and it is definitely FUN! I am particularly interested in "ways of finding new music". While I am OK with digital recommendations by software, the most valuable way for me is when a human recommends.

Your reply for my profile is amazing. I haven't listened to this track before and I spend some hours with the track on repeat. Very, very good! I do definitely LOVE the track and its story behind the scenes.

Thank you! When I change my profile layout (because I plan to do so in the future, just for fun and variety), I will write again and see what song you would suggest! :D

@vmsh 

Oh my gosh awwee im so happy to hear this :-D!!!! 

I totally agree with your statement about preferring human recommendations, it gives it more life and the idea of consideration! I'd love it if you came back as soon as you created your new theme!! 

Im so happy you loved the track as much as you did I hope I can do the same for you with the next track!! <3

hello


@critical Irrevocable, Motherfucker - Glocca Morra

hai

@kra𐚁 On Your Own - Blur

This reply was deleted.

good evening

@selfishly_h0llow Kiss Kiss Bang Bang - Paddock Park

@doedeer i have a new band to listen to thank you

@selfishly_h0llow yayy of course!!! their awesome!! :-D

:aroused:

Woahhhh, I love the idea of this!!! 

Listing 81-100 of 103   < Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.