Home» Forum» Site Feedback» Lost my profile??

Lost my profile?? Closed

Back to Site Feedback

I'm sorry to post this here but I don't know how to get help on this: I tried to access my profile but it says there is no email that is attached to my profile, yet it says my last time online was 14 mins ago? The name of the profile is "Factory Reset" :(((

I really don't like this... how could soeone have changed the email of my profile?? I haven't accessed it in days even

You can press the Contact button in the footer and email Def3ct about this.

be kind<
reset backup wrote:
I'm sorry to post this here but I don't know how to get help on this: I tried to access my profile but it says there is no email that is attached to my profile, yet it says my last time online was 14 mins ago? The name of the profile is "Factory Reset" :(((

You can definitely contact Def3ct using his official email at [email protected]! If that doesn't work for you, you can also report your account and explain why. If there are any details you can provide such as the email you used, when you created it, last time you logged in, etc. I feel like that might help him reset your credentials!

Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

Also is this the account in question?

Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

@๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ซ Oof awkward lmfao

be kind<

You must be logged in to reply.