Home» Forum» General Discussion» What are some headcanons you have?

What are some headcanons you have?

Back to General Discussion

What are some headcanons you guys have of your favorite characters? I think Jeff The Killer is gay and homophobic, but only towards himself. 

Jeff and Nina DEFINITELY wear wigs like Jane Nina adds HEAVY blush to her knuckles to "blend in" more and look more "normal" Jane has a HEAVY Russian accent!! B.E.N has a HUGE crush on Jane cuz tall older goth lady but obvi he's too young! B.E.N also probably well compliment her by saying something like your nails look pretty today in the time on the microwave or stuff like that (that's some stuff that's in my fanfic XD)

mike wheeler is autistic..and twilight sparkle is bisexual ^-^

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

@savvluvsllamas__. OMG YESSSS IT'S LITERALLY IN HER HAIR XDDD

I head canon zuko has a lazy eye !

i think that mercutio was gay as hell for romeo

@Mackenna IM GLAD ITS NOT JUST ME. (Headcanons are the only thing that gets me through classic lit. )

My headcanon is about Dr. Kel from votv, i think his sense of gender got less and less clear as he spent more and more time alone. So, he kinda became agender over not having to fit into gender norms anymore (just like me fr)

Now you're the only one here who can tell me if it's true
That you love me
And I love me :3c

i Headcanon hotchner as having internalized homophobia 



body, .bodyContent {

background: url(https://64.media.tumblr.com/b0c9d48bcc439df5d02e2d3b1c287a11/ff2cc03bf8d872c6-78/s1280x1920/3f97485e018371daf5f39c73e254a948237715bc.pnj);

background-repeat: no-repeat;

background-size: cover;

background-attachment:fixed;

}

I headcanon hajime hinata as being atleast part South Asian 

''I'm not gonna bum in ur house or anything''- Chezdan Mills, 2009✧・゚: ✧・゚:.・゜

Ticci Tobi likes more butter then syrup on his waffles and masky and eyeless jack are gay for eachother 

uh this may be out of your guys's fandom demographic but I hc that edgar (electric dreams) is at least a tiny bit bisexual

You must be logged in to reply.