Home» Forum» Introductions» My little intro ig!

My little intro ig!

Back to Introductions


Hello, hi, hey there! ♡  my name is jada, I am sorta new on this social website so let me introduce myself for a bit! 

I am canadian and half filipina! 🇵🇭🇨🇦

I love Barbie, cute stuff, sanrio, precure (pretty cure), sailor moon, jewelpets, winx club, sonic the hedgehog, Scott Pilgrim, lalaloopsy (yes I still remember those), Disney princess, palace pets, mermaid melody, eddsworld, Gorillaz, power puff girls, my little pony friendship is magic, littlest pet shop, and alot more wowie! 

Some more things about me: I am a yumejoshi (basically a self shipper! TuT) aand besides of me being a yumeshipper I like to draw, listen to my music, play video games (mostly wii/Wii u because I love the Wii + Wii u), and I'm a sonic fan!  Alright, I think that's all! Ty for reading! Goodbye! ^^

Hi 👋 welcome :hellokitty:

My cousin had a lallaloopsy ds game , it was was fun :hellokitty:

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

You must be logged in to reply.