Home» Forum» Help & Advice» give me cool DIY ideas!

give me cool DIY ideas!

Back to Help & Advice

I've been crazy bored lately, and as much as I like making patches I'd still like some recommendations for other cool stuff to do! 

To be kept in mind that I don't own a sewing machine, so I can't do complex alterations :')

ciao!! di recente ho visto dei tutorial su come fare dei bangles (bracciali) con le bottiglie di plastica !! ti servono quelle, un ferro da stiro o comunque qualcosa con cui poterle riscaldare e dei pennarelli/altro materiale per decorarli, vengono bene e resistenti e ci sono vari tutorial in giro :)))

recently learned how to make studs from soda cans and i cant stop... been making necklaces, bracelets of all kinds, prob gonna add some to my shoes, and make a hairclip

also not sure if u want clothing diy only but making props from ur favorite media is very fun and u usually only need cardboard + paint!! 

Hi ! I love making patches as well, and what makes me feel just as creative is making my own stickers! And even though you “don’t know how to draw,” you can still print or even trace a drawing. The result is really cool and definitely helps bring out your creativity! Plus, it makes for a cute and personal gift for your friends ;)

It’s actually quite simple to make, so don’t hesitate to ask me for a tutorial down below if you (or anyone else) are interested! 💕:blowkiss:

꧁ঔৣ☬✞ 𝕭𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖋𝖚𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖆𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖞 ✞☬ঔৣ꧂

You must be logged in to reply.