Home» Forum» General Discussion» Apparently myspace is making a comeback sometime soon???

Apparently myspace is making a comeback sometime soon???

Back to General Discussion

what do you guys think of that? :0

It'd sound great but deep down i know it's gonna be corporate slop :(

I think it's gonna suck balls bro!! And if it doesn't it going to suck even more to see this site just DIE! No ones going be online or anything stay with me dudes! :⁠,⁠-(

"rockin, rollin, swaggin to the max,"

I'll believe it when I see it. They tried to emulate Facebook/Twitter in the early 2010s and failed spectacularly. Hopefully they learned their lesson and do it right this time.

"The future is not determined by a throw of the dice, it is determined by the conscious decisions of you and me."



last time i was on their website kanye west was on the front page my hopes are in hell

IF SICK IS DEFINED BY WHAT'S DIFFERENT, WELL THEN PULL THE PLUG OUT AND LET ME DIE

vine was also revived recently but nobody talks about it, I'm guessing it's because it turned out to be bad. if myspace even comes back I think it'll be similar to that, especially if it's gonna be some corposlop. i just don't have much hope for it

@Rainie Rawr [⚢] correct me if i'm wrong (genuinely) but wasn't that some platform that was made to train (bleurgh) AI? >_< that may have just been hearsay but honestly ye, i agree with what others say about this myspace revival. if they gotta adapt with the times, they'll enshittify it. 'at's just what those bozos do!!

I have to go now. My planet needs me. :3

its made using ai tho so im not interested, they waited too late to revamp it anyways, we have friendrewind and xxafterlife now and i dont see an ai generated social media site resurrected from the early 2000s beating either one

@xX🕯𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔪𝔞𝔦𝔩🕯Xx

i love how one of THE 2000s sites is being remade with ai. actual bullshit

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

Yeah, the company that owns it now primarily does ai advertising or some shit so I will most likely not be using it. Plus the likeliness of it either being absolute garbage or becoming toxic as hell feel like a reasonable deterrent for me lmao

unfortunately it’s confirmed it’ll be full of ai bs 

@alex wowie kazowwwieeeee...disappointed but not surprised. XP

I have to go now. My planet needs me. :3

There is no timeline. The statement was more along the lines of wishful thinking than anything else. I'm not putting much faith into the comment.

~RWARwriter (Red, White and Real)

You must be logged in to reply.