Home» Forum» Site Feedback» Banned or Site Error?

Banned or Site Error? Closed

Back to Site Feedback

I've created a new account because my other isn't letting me log in. I get a 403 page when trying, but with a new account, I have no issues. I assume if I was banned it'd ban my ip entirely? If I was banned, that would confuse me anyway as I've not done or said anything that seems against the rules. My account (eternalikon) is still there and says active / idle -seemingly when I try to log in.ย 

seems others have had the same issue. i'll try an email. just frustrating.

concreteangel wrote:
I've created a new account because my other isn't letting me log in. I get a 403 page when trying, but with a new account, I have no issues. I assume if I was banned it'd ban my ip entirely? If I was banned, that would confuse me anyway as I've not done or said anything that seems against the rules. My account (eternalikon) is still there and says active / idle -seemingly when I try to log in.ย 

Hey hey, I made sure to log this and expressed it to Def3ct; we're pretty sure it was a glitch but we have addressed and resolved the issue! Please let me know if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns!

Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

You must be logged in to reply.