I have dermatillomania, which is a skin picking disorder and it can stem from ocd and adhd. I have adhd (diagnosed) and I constantly pick at my skin and acne and so I feel like it is ok to self diagnose that I have dermatillomania. I constantly rip off my cuticles and when my lips are dry I rip off anything I can. Sometimes it gets rly bad, to the point my lip bleeds nonstop. And if people ever wonder โwhy?โ, I canโt help it. The moment I feel something, it is the most prominent thing going on in my mind. Itโs all I think about from then on, and the longer I try not to pick at a scab, or acne or the lifted skin on my lip, the stronger the urge is. Itโs overbearing, it feels like if you are a huge cat lover and thereโs a baby kitten right in front of you, wanting you to pet it. And this baby kitten is a stray and it has never felt love or warmth.ย