Home» Forum» General Discussion» Do YOU want FREE Pride icons/pfps with YOUR favorite characters on them? Well...... heh..... step right up.......

Do YOU want FREE Pride icons/pfps with YOUR favorite characters on them? Well...... heh..... step right up.......

Back to General Discussion
Listing 1-20 of 26   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

I'm currently taking requests for pride icons/pfps !! If you want, you can drop a few images in particular you'd like edited, or I can find some myself (which is absolutely no problem)! Additionally, if you don't want characters done, I can do animals!

It's as easy as merely commenting on this forum post respectfully with your specific request !! I'd like to note that almost every icon I'll make will be bordered squares.

*Unfortunately, I might not make it to everyone who comments, but I'll try my best! :-) 

um umumzmuzmm can you do Marie from Aristocats with the trans flag in the back..ive really really been thinking of her and I love her and the movie and it's like AWW WSO CUTE. And this..yes pleaalalaseeeeeeeeewwww❤️❤️❤️

hello and goodbye...⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ-⁠^
1a6c4d1196e181b73f952ead767cab417eeb5040 33d8dd47 6eeb 4b68 a899 e3cf061b71e9

@🦖`🧪/K3_D0D0_b1rd\🥼`🦤 Here 'ya go !!! Let me know if you want it redone, I hope you like it !! ^_^

@:*.°★* botany/nathalie. (🥼🦤, 🧪🦖) ☆

AAGAAHHH THAMAKK YOUU ITS SO CUTE🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

hello and goodbye...⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ-⁠^
1a6c4d1196e181b73f952ead767cab417eeb5040 33d8dd47 6eeb 4b68 a899 e3cf061b71e9

uhhh if you don't mind but could you do subject_1 with transneautral and lesbain flag?

@Rock3t / Loveshot I definitely don't mind (in fact, I really enjoyed doing this request)!! If you want any changes done, just let me know !!

TYYTYTYY :-DDD

Could I request a pfp of Nepeta from homestuck with the agender and aroace flags :3c

Now you're the only one here who can tell me if it's true
That you love me
And I love me :3c

@angelichael 'Hope it looks nice !! I absolutely LOVED doing this request, since Nepeta is also one of my favorite Homestuck characters (fantastic taste you've got, by the way) !!

@:*.°★* botany/nathalie. (🥼🦤, 🧪🦖) ☆ Aaaaa thank you so much!!! The pfp looks amazing!! I started reading it recently, and she’s definitely a comfort character as of now :3c 

Now you're the only one here who can tell me if it's true
That you love me
And I love me :3c

would you be able to do the aroace and nonbinary flags with these two 🙏 idk if i'm allowed to request 2 lmao mb if not.

a2639bbf29c375a02b24e7e993159fad.jpg7d66710c16670e049d3c2e944b85bb6a.jpg
"meddling when you don't need to...is the essence of being a hero, right?"

@tank Requesting two characters is absolutely okay, but thank you for asking me and being considerate!! :-) I hope these turned out fine, let me know if you want me to redo them!!

@:*.°★* botany/nathalie. (🥼🦤, 🧪🦖) ☆ AAA TYSM the second one looks great but the train in the background on the first one is still showing partially 😭 but it's not an issue if you can't fix it, idk what your process looks like so i have no idea how difficult that would be to do lol

"meddling when you don't need to...is the essence of being a hero, right?"

@tank CRUD 😭😭😭 I'm immensely sorry,, I usually just erase the backgrounds of an image manually (which doesn't take very long), it was fairly late for me,, I tried fixing that as soon as possible,, I genuinely apologize, I hope this looks better!!

could u pls do kagamine rin with the aroace flag?? ^^

@DreamPlace yeah, definitely !!! i hope this is what you had in mind, let me know if you want it remade !! ^w^

@:*.°★* botany/gabe. (🥼🦤, 🧪🦖) ☆ :00 TYSM!!!!

Could you do sapphic/genderfluid backround with either sunburst from mlp or dib from invader zim pleaseee? :3

@bubb1e_gum_r0wan Of course !! GREAT picks, by the way (Sunburst is best pony and I will stand by that) ^w^


Could you do a trans and gay Scout from tf2 profile plz?? I love Scout, I love him so much.

Could you pretty pretty please do Possed Hunter from the owl house or Hoodie from marble hornets with a pan flag and gender fluid PLEASEEEEEEE <333

Due to the rising cost of ammunition, I will no longer be able to provide a warning shot. Thanks for your understanding!
Listing 1-20 of 26   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.