Home» Forum» Rants & Vents» The fuck is Lesbian Space Princess ????

The fuck is Lesbian Space Princess ????

Back to Rants & Vents

I just got offline for one goddamn week and now this bullshit is all over my feed 😭😭😭 

Et c'est ✨aukay✨

It's a movie that was so bad, every fandom united against it. People hate it for it's bad representation.

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

@β‹†βΊβ‚Šβ‹† πŸŒ™ Nyx ✨ β‹†β‚ŠβΊβ‹†

Fr I saw a sequel it's cringe asf πŸ’”

Et c'est ✨aukay✨

@𝔠𝔬𝔰π”ͺ𝔦𝔠 π”­π”©π”žπ”€π”²π”’ π”žπ”«π”€π”’π”© I haven't watched it yet but I'm assuming it must be so bad because every rivalling fandom united

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

It's transphobic too. They reference the Larbys flag A LOT. And the writers say it was on purpose, Not assuming, but i don't think it's far-fetched to say the film was made by TERFS

@🐞Buttons🐞 tbh i suspected that too because even the film's artstyle itself is giving those shtty 2018 twitter terf comicsπŸ’€ its so specific i can't even explain

@🐞Buttons🐞

Are you referencing the scene where the main character (i do not care to learn the names ) is supposed to get her "magical labrys weapon" (?or something) and they say its the "most important weapon for all of lesbians, and then even proceed to read the wikipedia article for labrys?Β  I saw someone react to the moovie on reels and I remember that part.Β 

shock

i genuinely believe ts is some kind of anti-lgbt propaganda made by conservatives because you literally can't make smth so bad unless it's on purpose. it could be a satire but if that's what they aimed for then they failed damn miserably because it certainly doesn't feel like one and it's not funny. lesbians have such limited media and this is what they get bruh😭

from what i've seen it looks like crap

wlw cant have shit. mlm get broke back mountain, call me by your name, hell they even get heated rivalry and this is media we get. smh

It's pretty bad but imo not that big of a deal, sure the plot is bad, the characters are boring, the only good part is the straight white maliens which are literally meant to be the villains and also uses harmful stereotypes on the LGBTQ community but I mean it is just a movie after all. And by what I know the creators themselves have confirmed the axe part isn't meant to be transphobic (correct me if I'm wrong here) and the movie is a joke but they could've done SO, SO much better. I think the whole "fandoms are at peace thing" is genuinely one of the stupidest things I've ever seen, it's all gonna be the same in the end anyway. I'm trying to stay pretty open minded about this whole thing however without a doubt lsb is a really, REALLY bad movie. But those are just my thoughts anyway sorry for the paragraph.

Watched the entire movie and it's not that bad, definitely has that cal arts feel to it. Though it isn't that bad and agreeing with Tax definitely satire.

it was so terrible, it made me think of the notoriously awful harry potter goth fan fic, "my immortal"

and that was better because it was so bad, it was actually funny

lsp was just horrendous </333

I'm mostly curious who the target audience is for this cause too AHHH

What music do you wanna play?

I’m debating watching it so I can hate on it properlyΒ 

@Nick!! (Brittana's kid) nickel you ARE the lesbian space princess 😏😏😏

People see a slightly controversial and unapologetically queer film and now people are demonizing it for that and a bunch of other mixed messages. Its not the best movie, but it rlly isnt that bad lmao.

I would've thought people would've liked the movie more, it seems accurate with how everyone I've met irl who're like the girls in the movie act

I want to pick up this call.

You must be logged in to reply.