What are your favorite bands (and maybe subgenres) ?
My fav is Buck-Tick but I really like Laputa, Malice Mizer, as well as Luna Sea and La'chryma Christi (less familiar with these last two though)
What are your favorite bands (and maybe subgenres) ?
My fav is Buck-Tick but I really like Laputa, Malice Mizer, as well as Luna Sea and La'chryma Christi (less familiar with these last two though)
I LOVE GLAMSCURE OMGGG THEIR MUSIC IS SO ADDICTING
got into vkei super recently and i've been loving it rnnn
some more favs are vampire rose, kebyo, grieva and dir en grey
I like kote kei for the look and music that comes out of it!
@deilovedoses
OMG YOU HAVE SUCH EPIC TASTE DUDE!!
Malice mizer and Plastic tree are my favs for sure
@GillFilmReviews21 If you like Malice Mizer and Moi Dix Mois I recommend checking out Versailles and Kaya as well ! Just the tanbi kei subgenre in general
@GillFilmReviews21 Alr !
not too much into vkei but i like shazna and buck-tick
of course, i love izam!
he's soo cute

@kaixa That's solid ! Izam is pretty cool yeah. If you like Buck Tick I recommend By-Sexual, Atsushi's previous band
oh i didn't know that! i definitely have to give it a listen
i love love love lareine (versailles too), an cafe (im a sucker for oshare kei:ppp)
also raphael, luna sea, dir en grey, croix allcine...for the old school!!!! its truly hard to pick..
I actually was thinking about looking into v-kei again today dude, so far I love Plastic Tree and Malice Mizer, but I wanna listen to more of Gackts stuff too. I need recommendations
@idontlistentoitbutiamjaz I'm not too familiar with Gackt's solo discography but if you like Malice I recommend Lareine and Versailles. Idk if you've heard of it but there's a website called ''vkgy'' and you can look for vkei bands on there by dates, subgenres etc !!
Alrighty, I'll give them a listen and check that website out. Thankss
My favorite is NéiL and La'mule, but i like so many other bands, especially soleil and Music-trick-R bands, and shikoku and gunma bands! My favorite substyle is kote kei
Cool, I need to listen to La'mule some more T_T

I love menhera kei! ![]()
Gulu gulu, mamireta, kaneto juusei ON TOP!!
some other favs though have to garakuta, sick2 and ZOMBIE
^ These guys are awesome!!
@GillFilmReviews21
100% give Lacroix Despheres, Vampire rose and maybe even Fukuro a go ![]()
I LOVE LOVE aliene ma'riage and la'veil mizeria, also iryou kei ( fav substyle) bands like mercuro and +isolation. I really like anti feminism and the piass too

You must be logged in to reply.