Home» Forum» Introductions» πš—πšŽπšŽπš πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπšœπšœπšœ

πš—πšŽπšŽπš πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπšœπšœπšœ

Back to Introductions

haii guys im kendra, im 18 and in need of friends lmao:clap:

here are some things i love! social media, roblox, horror movies, all genres of music kinda besides country (give me song recs :p), ufc fights, dance, baking, and longg naps. i just graduated and all of my friends moved away :c its hard for me to get out and make friends since im not going to college and dont start dental school till next semesterΒ :gasp:....Β 


hope to interact soon!


p.s n0tk3ndra on ig if u wanna be moots x~x:cupcake:

lalalalalala

@Ziggy Drown_edΒ 

Β  omg yes i love them!!! have u ever had banana bread cookies? they r amazing

lalalalalala

what roblox games do u like...i like dti and bloxburg

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

@savvluvsllamas__

omg same those r my favs and i like those racing games sometimes ;p

lalalalalala

@𝖇𝖑𝖛𝖐𝖒𝖔𝖔𝖓

omg hi mr funny!

Β  Β  u arent funnier than me tho srry

lalalalalala

Hey! I love your music taste, mcr are peak. Ever hear Calculation Theme by Metric? Though I'd recommend thatΒ :banana:

@π•‹π•™π•–β„π•¦π•žπ•’π•Ÿβ„πŸ˜π•”π•œπ•–π•₯

Β  Β omg thank you! and no i havent i will def have to check that out:aroused:

lalalalalala

Your pfp is so cute I love those dolls sm omg

The tide is high (but I'm holding on)

@Sofiisnthere. hehe thank u sm :3

lalalalalala

You must be logged in to reply.