Might design layouts to share. Anyone have themes in particular they'd love?

Something pastel goth or yami kawaii! Just black and pastel would be nice, especially with some medical imagery like yami kawaii. Might be good to avoid syringes tho since some people are severely afraid of needles. Something with a sort of faerie goth, cottagegore, or dark mori vibe would be fun too. Ooo celestial fantasy (think Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus or angels and space) or anything gothic with ivy and gargoyles would be fun .w. Oh oh, or something with wolves and the moon hehe
@Mintraindrops I think medical is triggering in general tbh lol. But I can still make it for you. Woulf you still like me to avoid needles?
@StrawBB Yeah, just to be safe. Though to make sure I'm understanding, is medical stuff triggering for you?
@Mintraindrops no, it isn't. I just meant that you were worried about the needles triggering someone, but the theme in general would need a trigger anyways
@Mintraindrops yamiKawaii!! here's your first request ^^
@StrawBB Thanks, it's cute! The characters are covering the bio and the squares moving is a little overwhelming, but still very cute :)
@Mintraindrops I can get rid of the shaking for you ^^. i don't know why the characters are covering the bio. On my end they are at the far sides, where the margins are. I will figure it out for you too
@StrawBB Thanks a lot! You still did a great job!
@Mintraindrops thankies >w<
I changed the code a little and tested it on my own profile. Can you see if the bio is still blocked? The layout link should still be the same.
Also!! ctrl f the code to find ".profile h1 {" and put "font-size: 25px;" right after. it should custom fit your name into the profile name (if my big ahh monitor isn't messing with my sense of scale and dimension again lol)
@StrawBB Got it, thank you! Username fits in box, and the layout is so cute!
Angel sharks
Tornadoes
😍
I would love a bmth count your blessings style one!! theres one on here but it feels like it lacks "busy-ness" 2006 style deathcore would be a dream :3 cheers
Would love a red medical aesthetic!
Nothing with animals, just nurses, medical tools, and blood.
)(•)>
I would like either a Buffy the vampire aesthetic, Supernatural tv show aesthetic, or Twilight Saga aesthetic. I am new here, so I have no idea if there are layouts like these already.
WE NEED BUFFY ON EVERTHING!!!!!! and by we i mean ME i want buffy on everthing, a buffy wrapper around the world dare i say

more lucky star layouts would be cool!! the one I'm using rn is quite hard to read lol
granted I do wanna make my own asp I just feel very burned out with CSS and HTML despite having some crazy ideas lol



You must be logged in to reply.