Home» Forum» Rants & Vents» AI in community college

AI in community college

Back to Rants & Vents

I understand I go to a low income community college, so everything won't be perfect but they want us to use and consume SO MUCH ai!!! I shouldn't have to listen to an AI read when you can read it yourself or find a video with an actual human being! Our entire math department is run by AI. Some assignments require AI!!!

Why do they have to test this out on us with lower income? I just want my education done with real people.



1 kn0w al0t of ass1gnments @ my commun1ty c0llege us3 ai 3: w1sh I d1dent h4ve 2 us3 1t

my math professor is pro AI and encourages ppl to use it in class


I constantly write how much i hate it on my assignments and also make my assignments look like ass when given the chance out of sheer spite

Not in college but it's similar in my school for example my bioligy teacher.She is so damn proud of her ai generated worksheets that when I point out obvious mistakes it made, like completely forgetting major points that are very important to understand the topic or completely fucking up the picture of the cells she just laughs it off saying:

"Oh well, it's still improving, soon we won't need to make worksheets at all and the ai can just explain the topics easier. It's so practical!"

like...Girl. Why are you happy about that. This is your job ! To teach
!

You must be logged in to reply.