Home» Forum» Rants & Vents» getting barked at

getting barked at

Back to Rants & Vents

y'all so today I was at the Bronx Zoo with my family and u know I'm standing around minding my own business and then all of I see some people laughing with their friends and then all of a sudden, they stop and start barking at me I didn't do anything to them and I didn't do anything back because also the outfit i was wearing was some slightly baggy pants a leather jacket and a murder drones shirt I just wanted to talk about this because I thought we left barking at people in 2025.

i got barked at a little while ago and i was wearing basic ass clothes so i think they still do it, but they just look silly asl 

Tbh, it mostly makes them look like an idiot. So theres no need to feel ashamed or bad abt yourself. Because they're really just making themselves the weird one in this situation lol.

I used to get barked at loads and trust me.. BARK BACK!! It feels a little silly but I swear once I started doing it back they got weirded out and stopped because they felt stupid 

Plus it’s fun and helps to stop viewing it seriously

You must be logged in to reply.