Now I’m not one to talk since theres not much to say about the guy that I’m gonna mention but how the hell is a middle schooler THAT immature to not make a response document or something of the sorts of the things that I said about him on my blog entry?? C4rtwi1s is so chronically offline that I’d honestly mistake him for lasaga tbr, the motherfucker chooses dissociation over making a response document😭✌️ i dare Carter to come at me for this fourm post because it’s genuinely true, he still brushes his friend’s toxic rude behavior under the rug like it’s nothing and let’s said friends kick other members out of his friends discord server for speaking up about his friend’s behavior. I will NOT shut up about this no matter what Carter lowen Wilson says because I’m not stalking him just because i happened to know his full name, I happened to know it because HE HAD A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AT ONE POINT💔