Home» Forum» Books & Writing» Good horror novel recs ?

Good horror novel recs ?

Back to Books & Writing

I feel like horror in books is very hit or miss for me unfortunately šŸ’” I need more recommendations that arent just the standard S. King book... IM SICK OF HIM

Edit: also I feel like i should go out and say, if ANYBODY suggests any Aron Beauregard slop, ill rip them something fuckable for it. I WONT tolerate his name in MY thread

ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā€æĢ©Ķ™āŠ±ą¼’ļøŽą¼»ā™±ą¼ŗą¼’ļøŽāŠ°ā€æĢ©Ķ™ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”
惻:怂"ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ'ᵐ įµįµ’āæāæįµƒ ˔ᵒᵛᵉ Źøįµ’įµ˜ ʰᵃʳᵈ įµ‰āæįµ’įµ˜įµŹ° įµ—įµ’ įµˆįµ’ ᵗʰᵉ įµā±āæįµˆ įµ’į¶  įµˆįµƒįµįµƒįµįµ‰ ᵃ įµ‡įµ’įµˆŹø įµˆįµ’āæ'įµ— Ź³įµ‰į¶œįµ’įµ›įµ‰Ź³ ᶠʳᵒᵐ..."ćƒ»š“²Ö¼š„¢ :äø‰
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I'm glad someone shares my sickness of Stephen King. I'd recommend Frankenstein because it's a classic and the only one I can currently think of. There's also I have no mouth and I must scream, though it's technically considered Sci-fi. It's a short story but there's also a game that goes more in depth into the characters and their stories.

@XxZ0mb1esR0txX WHO ISNT SICK OF KING ATP hes overhyped as HELL anybody else as coked up as he is could write what hes writing stg

AND I LOEVVVV FRANKENSTEIN its one of my favorite books evrrr. Ill have to check out ihnmaims... at some point... idk i think ive been avoiding it bc im scared its overhyped too lwk...

ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā€æĢ©Ķ™āŠ±ą¼’ļøŽą¼»ā™±ą¼ŗą¼’ļøŽāŠ°ā€æĢ©Ķ™ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”
惻:怂"ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ'ᵐ įµįµ’āæāæįµƒ ˔ᵒᵛᵉ Źøįµ’įµ˜ ʰᵃʳᵈ įµ‰āæįµ’įµ˜įµŹ° įµ—įµ’ įµˆįµ’ ᵗʰᵉ įµā±āæįµˆ įµ’į¶  įµˆįµƒįµįµƒįµįµ‰ ᵃ įµ‡įµ’įµˆŹø įµˆįµ’āæ'įµ— Ź³įµ‰į¶œįµ’įµ›įµ‰Ź³ ᶠʳᵒᵐ..."ćƒ»š“²Ö¼š„¢ :äø‰
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

100% match, bones and all by camille deangelis (my favorite book ever), things have gotten worse since we last spoke, woom, cows (im currently reading this and it's rlly good), also im not sure what kind of horror ur looking for because these are all mostly gory horror and go into crazy description on disgusting things (not as much in bones and all). If you want some short books maren stoffels has some good stuff, some of her books kind of feel a little young once in a while but overall not bad but not gory. And i'm not sure if this one counts as horror or not but the marvel comic deadpool kills the marvel universe is good.Ā 

You must be logged in to reply.