Home» Forum» Music» Fav song? I want to listen to new stuff ‼️

Fav song? I want to listen to new stuff ‼️

Back to Music

Idk I’d honestly listen to anything so tell me your fav song!!!

why should i be sad by britney spears 🙃 played it 300 times in 2 months

RELEASE THE GHOULS BY GREG GREG!

ITS PEAK

Don't Stop The Party by The Black Eyed Peas

4:00A.M. by Taeko Onuki!! oh and literally anythiny by radiohead but id start with "lift" and "india rubber"

a new favourite is the twilight version of decode by paramore! an all-time favourite is until i drown by tears for fears

I want to believe

These are some songs that I like 

Lamento Boliviano by Los Enanitos Verdes

Mil Horas by Los Abuelos De La Nada

Tren Al Sur by Los Prisioneros 

THIS SONG ATM

MOTIVATION BY SUM41 OR CLOWN BY KORN IDK ANYTHING NU METAL OR POPPUNK

bro I swear I've been obsessed with Deceptacon by El Tigre its really good, trust

You must be logged in to reply.