(Yes this is a repost of the blog, this is for more coverage) I guess this is technically a declaration of a raid but for context the
Something Awful Forums is a mostly dead internet forum that only a
handful of people still use. I have been using it for a while now and
i've gotten to know the people there but it's mostly 40-50 year old
people telling each other fart jokes, I want to make them question why
there an influx of so many people. this is not to harass the people on
the site, nor to make the site crash. this is just about doing it for
the fun of it, for the LOLs
. If your in that's great, if your not then that's fine i did't want you anyways
. i don't expect there to be many so this blog is mostly for fun. (P.S. it cost $10 to register an account)