Home» Forum» Web & Tech» How to make header/nav bar width match profile width???

How to make header/nav bar width match profile width???

Back to Web & Tech

So the width of the header/nav bar on the top of my profile (the one with the FriendRewind logo) and the width of the rest of my profile used to match, but just recently I noticed it broke and doesn't anymore? Its width now appears shorter than the rest of my profile. I've tried a couple different things in the coding to try and adjust the width (e.g. "width", "max-width", etc.) but nothing I do seems to work and if it does, the header ends up off-centered. I'm sure there's probably a super simple way to fix it but since I'm not really the best at coding, I can't figure it out. 😅


Here's a picture of my page so you can see what I'm talking about, and also a picture of the current coding I'm using for the header/nav bar. (Hopefully the pictures actually work):



"The people and the friends that we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them."

You must be logged in to reply.