Hello!! I am roughly 5'5 and 200 pounds I would like to lose weight, but my main goal is to flatten my stomach, I know I need to make dietary changes, but what exercises can help me achieve a flat stomach?
Hello!! I am roughly 5'5 and 200 pounds I would like to lose weight, but my main goal is to flatten my stomach, I know I need to make dietary changes, but what exercises can help me achieve a flat stomach?
bicycle crunches and Russian twists!!!! those r my fav to do 4 ab strength and also lots of cardio ;-; I usually do 20 sit ups, 20 bicycle crunches (each side) and 20 Russian twists (each side) morning and night whenever I have the energy to keep up w that schedule
@Sleepy_Skies BETTT!!!
So this is just how my experience went but I had to collectively lose all the fat and not just on my stomach (trust me I tried, lol, used to be 5'2 and 170). The biggest thing for me was just eating better and eating less. For example, I no longer drink soda or flavored drinks unless it's an energy drink. That immediately helped a lot and made me feel a lot better to just stick to drinking a ton of water throughout the day.
If you need to figure out a workout plan for yourself or just general health advice, I find trainer winny and matos on youtube are both helpful. Trainer Winny's tier list videos are good for explaining each exercise out for beginners.
@smokingintheshopn Thank you so much for your advice!! starting tomorrow I lock in!!
You must be logged in to reply.