Home» Forum» Help & Advice» how do I make friends in art school, where every single person is an introvert including myself?

how do I make friends in art school, where every single person is an introvert including myself?

Back to Help & Advice

I have like two years left and I still haven't made a single close friend. I don't know what the fuck to do nobody interacts with anyone outside their friendgroups and people look at me weird when I actually try to socialize I feel like everyone hates me or thinks I'm weird and talks behind my back even though they probably don't I'm so lost help me

—THE CAGE, WITH HUMAN SOUL AND PARTS

I'm awful at making friends, usually people just come up to me. The only thing i can think of is asking someone for help with something because people enjoy feeling helpful. I've made most of my friends by drawing in public and being "harassed" to death which probably won't work in an art class but perhaps doing something different that can be seen as "impressive" or "interesting" in public can help. You gotta trap people fr. Being someone who doesn't enjoy talking to people and has social difficulties, my advice may not be the best but the majority of advice online is lowkey useless as well so sometimes you need unique approaches. 

@Toffee.moon honestly maybe you need to evolve into the nuisance of someone's life until they warm up to you.

You must be logged in to reply.